Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Purple Pass value

coachtony

All colors are $35 per game I believe but are allocated based on where your seats are so upper level ticket holders will not have access to them. I bought some loge seats this year and the purple parking that came with them was $350.

Correct, suites and loges get offered purple, club level gets offered orange, and all general admission (100s, 200s and 400s) get offered red and green passes. I think you have to have 3 or more seats to get offered parking passes, but it may be 2 now, im not sure.

Just to clarify, the ga seats may get green some day, but I do believe there is a waiting list for green parking, even if you have three or more seats. If I'm mistaken, let me know.

You are correct. I have red now and am on the waiting list to move to green.

id just sell my red for like 20-30 on ebay and then pay a little extra for green

Your numbers are a little off, but thats what I did. Sold my season red book on ebay and bought a season green book. Cost me about 50 more for the whole season.

Your numbers are a little off, but thats what I did. Sold my season red book on ebay and bought a season green book. Cost me about 50 more for the whole season.

yeah see thats worth it for the upgrade .... does anyone know if your allowed to park in E1 without a handicap sticker or is that their lot cause I have a purp pass and dont wanna drive there if its only for handicap people

Just to clarify, the ga seats may get green some day, but I do believe there is a waiting list for green parking, even if you have three or more seats. If I'm mistaken, let me know.

At the draft day party this year I was offered, by a ticket agent on the club level, Green parking with tailgate club seating in section 119. I said I only wanted two seats. There were 2 or 3 sets of seats available then in 119....one being in the 20's in terms of row.

Now, I don't know if the Green parking offer was for only a single season as a teaser or for as long as I kept up with the tickets.

At the draft day party this year I was offered, by a ticket agent on the club level, Green parking with tailgate club seating in section 119. I said I only wanted two seats. There were 2 or 3 sets of seats available then in 119....one being in the 20's in terms of row.

Now, I don't know if the Green parking offer was for only a single season as a teaser or for as long as I kept up with the tickets.

They're throwing in the green parking because it's TG Club. If you pay the $1,750 initiation fee, they give you the privilege of purchasing green parking. Us poor folks don't get the offer.

They're throwing in the green parking because it's TG Club. If you pay the $1,750 initiation fee, they give you the privilege of purchasing green parking. Us poor folks don't get the offer.

MTH,

I really didn't expect the Green offer. My brother in-law has TG club in section 126 and has Red parking....so I don't necessarily believe Green goes with TG club exclusively.

Yup. That's right. Normal parking is $350 but Platinum is $1000. You actually get a platinum colored parking pass which designates the specific spot you are assigned to.

There are two lots -- A and F. I've seen a few mistakes in some of the parking diagrams as to where these are but basically it looks like they took what used to be purple parking in these areas and made them platinum.

Lot F is clearly marked with a Platinum sign and can only be accessed via Arena Drive entrance. Lot A was not clearly labled earlier this year and can only be accessed via the South entrance from 202. They are very strict about who parks there.

Seemed like there were alot of unlabled spots in Lot F while Lot A looked to be getting kind of full.

These are nice spots make no mistake and you can't beat the convenience and location. But if you usually get to games a few hours before kickoff like I do, you can just as easily find a purple spot only a few feet away. Food for thought next year...

Archived