Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Better late than never, Karma thread: Lions Style!

Teller

Sorry to be so late with this, gang. It's been a long week. I had to move. I'm still trying to unpack, and I'm adjusting to a new shift at the same time, so I haven't had much time to get on here. Anyway, enough excuses, let's get rolling!

For anyone unfamiliar, the karma thread is your place to say good things, and only good things about the Lions, the City of Detroit, the State of Michigan, or anything else having to do with our silver and blue guests this week. We do this in an effort to swing the Great Karmazmic Pendulum squarely in the direction of our Washington Redskins.

If you're scoring at home, or even if you're by yourself (thanks keith) the original karma thread is 4-1 so far this season, including preseason games. (I missed one week in the preseason, and their was a counterfeit thread one week that resulted in a loss.) So as you can see, the continuation of my civic duty is certain to result in a "paloff burth" this year. ;)

Let's hear what ya got!

I like the Lions because Barry Sanders was one of the most entertaining players to watch in the history of this great game.

I like the Lions because Ford Field is an impressive stadium.

I like Detroit because its a hockey town.

I like Michigan because its Wolverines fell prey to one of the greatest upsets in college football history this season.

I like Michigan because Silver Lake is where I learned to water ski.

I like Detroit because in "Living in America," the legendary James Brown calls it "Ceetroit Ditty." I just think that sounds cool. :laugh:

I like the Lions because Calvin Johnson is a freak of nature who is a blast to watch; so long as he's not playing your team.

And finally...

I like the Lions because they're going to improve our record to 3-1 this week. :D

I like Michigan because its Wolverines fell prey to one of the greatest upsets in college football history this season.

This is a hard one. Being a Penn State fan it is hard to even say that one.

how about...

I like Michigan because its Wolverines kept Notre Dame in a winless season.

I like Detroit because if you head south you end up in Canada.

I like Detroit because its crime rate makes DC look good. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Cities_by_Crime_Rate

Archived