Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to my first game at FedEx

jaybrant

yup yup.. gonna go see the skins beat the cards

i got a good deal on upper lever seats 50 yard line.. but upper level.. still i think it'll be a hell of a time just experiencing the atmosphere.. anyway.. i have two questions..

1. how are the upper level seats at fedex.. ill be 17 rows back

2. how is security with people goin down to field level before the game?? i know ive been to a couple games at heinz field (wifeys a steelers fan) and it seemed like they were down for anything, that is until game time then it was all business.. so question is will we be able to "wander" before the game?

thanks guys

Enjoy man, I've never had a bad seat in the Upper Level. The whole place has really good sight lines. The only tricky part is following the ball on a pass play, but after a few minutes you get the hang of it. Drink a beer for me my friend.

It's pretty tricky to move down to lower levels. You use a different set of ramps to get to the bottom of the stadium then you use to get to the top. Plus they have ticket checkers stationed at all the entrances to seating so it can be pretty tricky.

yup yup.. gonna go see the skins beat the cards

i got a good deal on upper lever seats 50 yard line.. but upper level.. still i think it'll be a hell of a time just experiencing the atmosphere.. anyway.. i have two questions..

1. how are the upper level seats at fedex.. ill be 17 rows back

2. how is security with people goin down to field level before the game?? i know ive been to a couple games at heinz field (wifeys a steelers fan) and it seemed like they were down for anything, that is until game time then it was all business.. so question is will we be able to "wander" before the game?

thanks guys

You can "wander" if you go in for warmups....the check alot closer to game time.

you'll have a great time...

According to the National Weather Service, game time temp is going to be 87-90 with 70 percent humidity....

when attempting to get to the field, dont use the access points between section 108-114. For whatever reason, the ticket checkers in those areas are hard core. Normally, and you porbably already know this, either act like you know what you are doing and pass through with the crowd, or tell them that the wife/GF has your tix down at the seat.

Have fun, make lots of noise (on Defense), and HTTR!

Congrats on your first game @ Fed Ex Field and have fun!

I remember my first game @ Fed Ex Field was the 2000 Season Opener vs. Carolina. I had a blast and there was not a bad seat in the house; I sat in the 400 lever behind the endzone and the view was great.

Everything I expected a Redskin Home Game to be!

2000.jpg?t=1191680526

i went to my first game vs carolina last year had section 454 row ten, the seats were redskins side at about the 45-50 yardline. the view was great and i could see the whole field. i never heard a crowd erupt anywhere like when chris cooley caught that 66 yard td pass and it was great to be a part of it. dont get drunk if makes you constantly piss, or youll be holding it a good bit trying to get out of there in the traffic.

I'm in 430 and I love the upper level.

I've never had any trouble getting into the lower level before the game. If there's a ticket taker at the entrance, I just ask if I can go down for some photos :whoknows: They do get stricter closer to game time - I'd go in early if you want to go down there.

Have a great time and enjoy!

Archived