Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Chris Paul video: "Redskins Boy"

whistleandthumb

Hmmmm....ahhh...ok? Not feeling it. I admire the support for the Redskins but I see more of chris paul and a small select of token Redskin players. Last I heard is that there is a 52 man roster plus an administration of coaches, front office and the fans known as the 12th man. Seems very self promotion, just my....:2cents:

That guy who responded, is a idiot.

:laugh: Sorry, I just can't take you seriously.

I think John went went off the deep end on Campbell, I agree 100% with Murf.
Murf kiss-ass

:silly:

Thanks Murf, I think another point (that you hit on) is that where are the weapons at. Keeping Cooley in makes it 100 times harder for Campbell to complete passes. Moss is dropping everything in sight, D's are trying to take ARE away, and we have no #3! But John blames Campbell for ineptness of our coaches, and even some players. Also, I think the Wr's are having a hard time getting open, making it harder on Campbell. John (like you said) is looking at the small picture by only blaming Campbell, but not willing to blame anyone else. Campbell hater?

Giving Murf a little too much :smooch: aren't ya?

I need some people to join me in leaving positive comments for this video. I don't get that hate towards Chris Paul. One guy complained that "burgandy and gold" is a lyric somewhere in all of his songs. :doh: Well, no ****!

Don't hate Chris Paul in the least. However, this week's video and song are well.....LAME. Maybe I'm just sick of this played out song.

It's funny. I never listen to the radio or watch mtv so I have never heard the song at all. I also don't listen to hip-hop so this song is a first for me all the way around.

Archived