Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bonaduce pwns Johnny Fairplay

Spaceman Spiff

"Fairplay decided this would be a good time to jump on Danny and hump him. Apparently Danny disagreed, because he dropped Fairplay on his face, causing him to lose a few teeth and break a toe."

haha gotta love bonaduce there

edit: apparantly Fairplay is filing a police report... http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=39ec2393-e2c1-432c-9e12-3b219f007c87&sid=fd-news

It didn't look set up to me. Fairplay's a bit of a douche but that was definitely a harmless attempt at humor. I felt bad for him even though he put himself in position to be slammed. Bonaduce was out of line by getting out there and interrupting the show to make Fairplay look bad. It looked like Johnny was just trying to be funny and make peace at the same time. Inappropriate way to go about it, but Danny definitely didn't have to do what he did. I know Danny's a "tough guy" but I'm waiting for the day when he actually challenges someone who can fight. Showboating bully/coward.

that wasnt staged at all. there is no way he would lose that many teeth and **** his head up that bad just for a bit.

i agree with Danny thinking he is a tuff guy, but Jonny shouldnt have jumped in his arms and tried to hump his face like that. that was completely idiotic of him. danny had every right to do what he did, i am just shocked that it was such a smooth motion.

I can't help but think Danny would have done something very similar had it only been a hug.

Both Foreplay and Bonadouchebag have made careers out of being the worst people they can be. Both acts were uncalled for, but at least Johnny's was peaceful.

Who the hell is Johnny Fairplay?

Seconded. I heard the name for the first time this morning. I have no clue who this douche is. And why couldn't he find a better fake name than "Johnny Fairplay." What is that raging lameness all about?

I can't help but think Danny would have done something very similar had it only been a hug.

Both Foreplay and Bonadouchebag have made careers out of being the worst people they can be. Both acts were uncalled for, but at least Johnny's was peaceful.

jumping on somebody and humping them is peaceful? and he didnt body slam or attack fairplay in any way, he threw a guy who was humping him off. People should know better than to jump on guys who are stronger than they are, as it is not going to end well.

Archived