Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

9.11 and controlled demolition.

freakofthesouth

I'll check that out, because actually, I'd like to believe that this happened exactly as we thought. There are just a lot of holes, and you can't deny that.

I can deny it.

Here is why.

Anytime something huge and comnplicated happens, it is very very easy to ask a lot of questions, and then ask questions about the responses, and so forth. It is about a million times easier to ask a bunch of questions than to answer them.

Watch out for the guys who ask a lot of complicated questions and then jump to their own answers, answers that they themselves never question. Those people have an agenda, even if they don't realize it.

Here is one simple question for you. If the government wanted to blow up the WTC, why would they bother with the airplane part of it and run the risk of having the whole conspiracy fall apart? Why not just BLOW UP THE WTC DIRECTLY AND BLAME AL QAEDA FOR BLOWING IT UP? The result would have been exactly the same as far as public opinion, starting wars, etc.

Now I am done here. You read. We can talk again later if you want to.

This is sad. You guys can't even discuss this, because you're too scared.
no its because this horse ahs been dead and beaten on ES since, well, forever. trust me, this is definatly not the first time we've been through this and both sides are tired of this debate.

Even if you leave out the controlled demolition part of the 9/11 stuff, there's more than enough evidence that proves that the U.S government had foreknowledge of what was going to happen, and that's criminal enough.

On a side note, the people who say questioning what really happened that day, or questioning the war is un-patriotic, are pretty damn scary to me. I guess they forget how or why this country got started in the first place.

I can deny it.

Here is why.

Anytime something huge and comnplicated happens, it is very very easy to ask a lot of questions, and then ask questions about the responses, and so forth. It is about a million times easier to ask a bunch of questions than to answer them.

Watch out for the guys who ask a lot of complicated questions and then jump to their own answers, answers that they themselves never question. Those people have an agenda, even if they don't realize it.

Here is one simple question for you. If the government wanted to blow up the WTC, why would they bother with the airplane part of it and run the risk of having the whole conspiracy fall apart? Why not just BLOW UP THE WTC DIRECTLY AND BLAME AL QAEDA FOR BLOWING IT UP? The result would have been exactly the same as far as public opinion, starting wars, etc.

Now I am done here. You read. We can talk again later if you want to.

Again, I'm not even infering anything else concerning conspiracy. All I am talking about is the evidence that is presented concerning the actually data of the WTC towers.

Call me an idiot, tell me to f*** off, or do whatever you folks need to do. You're not changing my opinion, ever. All your doing is pushing a huge redskin fan off of this board by showing him zero respect.

Again, I'm not even infering anything else concerning conspiracy. All I am talking about is the evidence that is presented concerning the actually data of the WTC towers.

Call me an idiot, tell me to f*** off, or do whatever you folks need to do. You're not changing my opinion, ever. All your doing is pushing a huge redskin fan off of this board by showing him zero respect.

He already debunked your "scientific" claims. What more do you want from him?

I haven't called you an idiot. I said that this theory is nonsense and that we have been over it many times before.

It is a very different thing.

I'm just going to warn you that physically threatening another forum member will get you banned from the board very quickly.

You know what man? That's fine with me. There is no need to tell me to f*** off for bringing up this point. It's very cowardly to tough talk your computer, and certain folks need to have respect for others. This is unbelievable how much I have just been demeaned by all of you.

I've never told this story to anyone. Not even in previous 9/11 threads.

In August 2001, I had just gotten promoted at my job. I had moved up from the mailroom to a shirt & tie job with assistants & everything.

Impressed with my rapid promotion, two men showed up at my house on a mid August afternoon. They asked me if I wanted to help my country. As a red blooded American I said, "Of course I would"

So for the next three weeks, I spent my days at my job & my nights as a top secret explosive planter at the World Trade Center. Every night we'd work through a couple of floors, putting the charges at just the right spot.

The one time I remember the most, was the day after Labor day. We had just worked a 16 hour shift, and barely finished before the workers got in. Right as we were leaving, we noticed one of the charges was there in plain sight! So me & one of my associates (Rocco) ran right over to the copy machine & moved it into the corner to cover it up. To this day, Rocco still won't tell me what happened to that poor old lady who asked us why we were moving the copy machine.

I hope this clears things up for some of you......

You know what man? That's fine with me. There is no need to tell me to f*** off for bringing up this point. It's very cowardly to tough talk your computer, and certain folks need to have respect for others. This is unbelievable how much I have just been demeaned by all of you.
If you only knew the history of this topic on ES...:(

You guys make me sick. All of you.

Think about what you are saying. If the towers were brought down by controlled demolition, who was flying the planes that hit the towers a few hours before the 'controlled demolitions'? Who flew into the Pentagon? Who crashed the plane in Pennsylvania?

For those of us who live in the DC Metro and NY areas, many of us personally know someone who was lost. And many of us know the EMS folks who would have had to have been complicit in the alleged cover-ups at each site.

Presenting 9/11 as a conspiracy is deeply offensive after it has been refuted so many times, and because by implication you are accusing so many great public servants or being involved in the mass-murder of thousands.

Again, **** you until you apologize for raising the subject.

what about you? I have already debated and refuted this topic threefold and Im sick of it. YOU are not chnaging MY opinion at all ever. period.

you push yourself off this board by making this thread whatever you want to make it.

Whoa. First off, don't tough talk your computer and curse at me. f*** you too buddy. If we were in person, I'd knock your head off. Secondly, I made no claim or assumption that there is any conspiracy. None. I am simply reporting on the contents of a number of films that support a very relevant claim.

Being offended at the notion of your little theory implicating that 9/11 was planned out doesn't really qualify as tough talk. Threatening to knock someone's head off, however, does.

You win the internets.

Why don't you give me your address, and we can talk about this some time soon in person?

You're saying that to the wrong person... DCsportsfan is the biggest guy I know. A 6'7", 280 lb Jew is a scary, scary thing.

Even if you leave out the controlled demolition part of the 9/11 stuff, there's more than enough evidence that proves that the U.S government had foreknowledge of what was going to happen, and that's criminal enough.

On a side note, the people who say questioning what really happened that day, or questioning the war is un-patriotic, are pretty damn scary to me. I guess they forget how or why this country got started in the first place.

Dude, I hate the current Administration with a burning passion. I am a proud old liberal who debates constantly with supporters of this Administration. I question literally hundreds of actions they have taken and firmly beleive that they are the worst gvoernment we have had since the Harding Administration.

Doesn't mean I have to swallow every allegation against them without checking it out to see if it has any merit.

This has no merit.

Being offended at the notion of your little theory implicating that 9/11 was planned out doesn't really qualify as tough talk. Threatening to knock someone's head off, however, does.

You win the internets.

You're saying that to the wrong person... DCsportsfan is the biggest guy I know. A 6'7", 280 lb Jew is a scary, scary thing.

First off, it's not my little theory. It's a theory that hundreds of folks have.

Secondly, I shouldn't have threatedned anyone. You're right. Don't confuse that with intimidation, though. It's just a reflex when someone tells me to f*** off.

Archived