Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC - Things That Make You Go Hmmm... (B. Lloyd is a bum)

SantanaClaus89

Click the link for the full post:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2007/10/things_that_make_you_go_hmmmm.html

Below is EXACTLY why Brandon Lloyd is not playing and why all of the B. Lloyd apologists need to stop defending him:

Also, forgot to mention this yesterday, but well afer practice Campbell and Todd Collins were working with the receivers in shorts and t-shirts, running lots of routes, working on timing. Now, Santana Moss - who very well could miss Sunday's game with a groin injury - was not taking part, obviously, and neither was one other wide receiver (He means B. Lloyd), for what it's worth.

Randle El, Thrash, McCardell, and Caldwell were excitedly doing the extra work. Maybe it doesn't mean anything, but the omission of the other healthy wideout did not go un-noticed around here, with hiim back in the locker room while the rest of his position group was working.

Click the link for the full post:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/2007/10/things_that_make_you_go_hmmmm.html

Below is EXACTLY why Brandon Lloyd is not playing and why all of the B. Lloyd apologists need to stop defending him:

Thats a pretty blatant lack of effort on his part. He should be out there putting in the time if he wants to play.

So you guys think its shin splints? You don't know and neither does the Post. It could mean a lot of stuff. 1) We might make a deal before the mid of October 2) He might be banged up w/ shin splints 3) He could be a complete ass....

We just don't know. Who cares at this point? I mean, its week 4, he could come alive if given the opportunity. Maybe he just can't run routes the way Saunders wants him to. He just doesn't seem like a good fit, but we don't know what's going on guys. Who ****in' cares anymore until he contributes? :2cents:

HTTR

It's a wonder that people still defend Lloyd and claim that he will have a breakout game this Sunday. Let's get this straight people, if you don't show up in practice, you won't get the reps in the game, it's as simple as that. If you don't put effort in 7-on-7 drills, what makes you think the coaches will want to put you in when the game's on the line?

Well it would be nice to know why he wasn't practicing before you start to peg the worse. I see we got the labels "apologist"/"Haters" going again, Yeah. Why not just see it for what it is. Some of us would just like to see what he can do. I guess that is a bad thing. Oh well. I guess most just gloss over the parts where almost everyone says if he goes he goes, but if he is here lets at least try to get him the ball more then once every three games.

Even if the coaches arent starting him, even if he is being distanced in the locker room and not getting passes thrown his way, he needs to be out there showing coaches he wants to play. Wasnt he scheduled to spend time this offseason with the recievers and Campbell and he didnt show? Lloyd is now being forced to lay in the bed that his ego, and his lack of team cohesion has made.

This situation keeps getting worse and worse...

wasted a draft pick on a wortless RB last year..

wasted two draft picks on a wortless WR two years ago..

we have a super smart FO...

And for those few stupid things we've done, we've done 10 other things right.

It's a shame most of us here WANTED Lloyd to suck so that way their negative monstrosity of a mind could be well-fed and kept alive.

It's a wonder that people still defend Lloyd and claim that he will have a breakout game this Sunday. Let's get this straight people, if you don't show up in practice, you won't get the reps in the game, it's as simple as that. If you don't put effort in 7-on-7 drills, what makes you think the coaches will want to put you in when the game's on the line?

Can't say I have seen anyone say that, but I don't open every thread. I guess we should just assume the worse (Lots of possibilities like Meeting with a coach, film work, injury, being an ass etc etc). If he is not doing the extra work then great, bench him some more, because that has proven to work. :(

Lloyd is a nice kid and I don't want to become the eagles fans and hang him when he hasn't done anything to mess the team up. IF I were him I would just relax and and take advantage of the situation. Getting paid and workingout for next season. Maybe another team will get the real Lloyd. But, this is his last season with the skins.

"Doesn't anybody get it? Lloyd is saving himself for when he's really needed. If he were to expose his ability to the league, then the league would figure out how to defense him when it matters. Come on, people, back off Lloyd. He's our hidden gem.

Posted by: Neil | October 2, 2007 11:56 AM"

Which one of you jokers posted this? lol.

I certianly hope so. I'm sorry but I just can't find ANY reason whatsoever to continue to use a roster spot on this bum every Sunday.

When you use 2 draft picks on a player then decide to pay him pretty much the same as Moss even though he is under contract for another year, you put yourself in this situation.

Why in the world would you use picks and give the guy a monster deal? The skins were basically saying he is better than any receiver available in free agency, so they had to give up the picks and the contract. I think TJ Duckett gave us more value.

When you use 2 draft picks on a player then decide to pay him pretty much the same as Moss even though he is under contract for another year, you put yourself in this situation.

Why in the world would you use picks and give the guy a monster deal? The skins were basically saying he is better than any receiver available in free agency, so they had to give up the picks and the contract. I think TJ Duckett gave us more value.

Here is the main problem in this whole situation. We spent a lot, gave him the impression of how he would be used, and now the skins are screwed because he doesn't fit. So we will make his life miserable so that he pays to get out. There is one every year it seems under Gibbs.

The problem was not even the contract it was making that 5 mil bonus last year guaranteed. That ****ed us. Oh well they did that with two contracts and got burned twice, so I don't see the skins doing that anymore, I hope.

If indeed he is just not wanting to work then he is done here anyways.

Other than being bling-bling/braggadocio, his rap doesn't sound that bad, never listened to it before.. funny how he talks about making big money and others being washed up though... not saying he is, but I don't have much to say about him until we find out what's up

Archived