Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins early 3.5 point chalk

HeHateMe

Basically we're supposed to win' date=' regardless of where the game is at, by .5 points.

After seeing the Lions D getting torched by the Eagles I felt good about the game.

But, regardless of how good or bad Detroit's defense is, they're like the Colts. Unless you put up 28 points, chances are you will lose.[/quote']Guess you didn't see what the lions did today, unless da Bears are really bad this year

Maybe Redskins are finally getting their respect.

If it's off, the public will correct it.

But it goes no lower than 3.

Not if it's a close game and the Skins win by a field goal in OT (which has happened a lot in Gibbs II). I'm not that confident in our offense dominating the Lions.

I think we can beat them. The Lions have trouble converting third downs. You limit their big plays, and you limit that whole offense. They only convert 32% of the time on third down. Their longest TD drive yesterday was 8 plays.

Don't turn the ball over, force them to check down, game over. Easier said than done, but they are predicated on big plays and quick strikes and I think that plays into what our strength is defensively.

Basically we're supposed to win' date=' regardless of where the game is at, by .5 points.

After seeing the Lions D getting torched by the Eagles I felt good about the game.

But, regardless of how good or bad Detroit's defense is, they're like the Colts. Unless you put up 28 points, chances are you will lose.[/quote']

Yikes... i hate saying that because I think we CAN score that many points. It just sucks that we haven't been clicking on offense for a while. It will be a battle no doubt. Unless of course, our team finally shows up all at once. Go skins!:lionsuck:

Archived