Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Tailgate with ExtremeSkins or Not???

Clinton "F'n" Portis

What's up evryone?? A buddy and I have not seen each other in almost 3 years, he is at WVU getting his Masters and I am serving the country in the Navy. Well since next weekend is a long weekend we decided to meet up and go to the Skins game against the Lions. We are having a tough time deciding whether or not we should just tailgate alone or tailgate with ExtremeSkins. Personally, I have not been to a game since I joined ES and we are kind of hesitant to tailgate with ES cause we would feel awkward, I guess you could say. I do not post on here as much as I should or would like to and would feel like an outsider. Hopefully you guys (and gals) can provide some thoughtful input into this decision. Thanks for your time! HTTR!

Brian

:cheers: :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I've never been to the tailgates either, but I hear that they are alot of fun, so you don't really have anything to lose. I would think that everyone at the tailgate would be very accepting so I imagine the awkwardness would pass after a few minutes. But its ultimately your call man, you'll have fun either way.

And answer me a question, can you really launch a football off an aircraft carrier deck using the slingshot mechanism that helps launch the planes (I don't know what it is actually called)?

And answer me a question, can you really launch a football off an aircraft carrier deck using the slingshot mechanism that helps launch the planes (I don't know what it is actually called)?

Tell you the truth I have no idea. I would have to ask some friends. I was fortunate to start with P-3s and just as I was about to go on my first ship in 2005 my first CO called me when he made Admiral and asked me to come work for him. So now I am stuck with an Admiral for awhile :doh:

Tell you the truth I have no idea. I would have to ask some friends. I was fortunate to start with P-3s and just as I was about to go on my first ship in 2005 my first CO called me when he made Admiral and asked me to come work for him. So now I am stuck with an Admiral for awhile :doh:

How bad could it be to work for an admiral, at least there is no danger of your office sinking.

Don't let them fool you. It's a brutal tailgate. We have a stringent policy on new tailgaters. Hazing is an absolute must. We usually start with the Chiese water torture. Then we move to something a little more severe, depending on mood we may cut off toes or fingers, at our own discretion of course. We then move-on to the electro shock torture. Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately for us), since there will be 2 new people there, we'll have to pit the two of you against each in a medieval style death match, with weapons and all. I guess you could liken it to the Thunderdome, "Two men enter, one man leaves.".

Enjoy.

I am travelling to DC from the UK for the Cardinals game on 21 Oct. This will be my first ever visit to see the Skins play and I really can't wait. A few posts have recommended I come and tailgate with the ES before the game as they seem a friendly bunch. My dad seems quite keen too, so I was wondering where do the ES tailgate and whats the best way to get there. My original plan was to catch the Metro from Arlington to Morgan Boulevard. What time do they start up? I will probably be a bit nervous about joining in, but it sounds like everyone is pretty friendly. Any advice anyone!

Archived