Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn on Sean Taylor: "Some things you see him do on film are mind-boggling"

wilbur58z

That kid is insane. I saw a clip of him chasing down a scrambling QB and getting there before the OLB did...and he is 6'8 280. I doubt we'll be high enough to draft him, but I would love to pick him up.

the thing about campbell is that if you look at him he doesnt even look big for 280. he can still add some weight and probably not even slow him down because he is so tall. man if i were all the canes on the skins id be in coach gibbs' ear for this kid. call him a late christmas present for taylor and a new toy for gregg williams.

I completely agree. There have been very few 'explosive' plays against us this year and I think a lot of that is the presence of Sean Taylor. It is much more difficult for recievers to get open downfield when Taylor is helping in coverage. Because of this I would like for our coaches to be more aggressive with the CB's and LB's and attempt to jump more shorter routes.

I agree but, will our corners catch the ball?

I'm as big a Sean Taylor fan as anyone but lets wait to see if Taylor can establish himself as one of the best defenders in the game right now before we start even thinking about him as one of the best ever.

What season/career have you been watching? Taylor is the top defender in the league right now. He shuts down the FIELD. Not just half, not just the middle, the entire thing. You take a poll and you want hear anyone else's name over Taylor's.

Archived