Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Giants Highlights Video (HDTV)

KenF

Extremeskins Members Only

This includes 6min:30sec of highlights from the Redskins vs. Giants game in full high-definition 720p resolution with 5.1 surround.

Best quality - Uncompressed 720p version (725 Mb)

Great quality - Compressed 720p version (336 Mb) - recommended

Good quality - Compressed 480p version (103Mb)

To download these files, you need a p2p client such as uTorrent for Windows or Transmission for Mac. As an alternative, here is a direct download link to the 480p version, but I'm not sure how long that link will last.

If you have trouble playing either of these files, or they don't appear in widescreen, download the K-Lite codec pack for Windows or VLC for Mac. If you install the codec pack, choose the option to set MPEG2 to the Cyberlink decoder and MPEG4 to the CoreAVC decoder during setup, with Windows Media player as your default player.

Demonoid has been down, otherwise I would have posted this Monday.

Extremeskins Members Only

This includes 6min:30sec of highlights from the Redskins vs. Giants game in full high-definition 720p resolution with 5.1 surround.

Best quality - Uncompressed 720p version (725 Mb)

Great quality - Compressed 720p version (336 Mb) - recommended

Good quality - Compressed 480p version (103Mb)

To download these files, you need a p2p client such as uTorrent for Windows or Transmission for Mac. As an alternative, here is a direct download link to the 480p version, but I'm not sure how long that link will last.

If you have trouble playing either of these files, or they don't appear in widescreen, download the K-Lite codec pack for Windows or VLC for Mac. If you install the codec pack, choose the option to set MPEG2 to the Cyberlink decoder and MPEG4 to the CoreAVC decoder during setup, with Windows Media player as your default player.

Demonoid has been down, otherwise I would have posted this Monday.

thanks a lot man. i was blown when i saw that demonoid was down. but it shall be back up soon enough.

Archived