Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers lacks cornerback intangibles!

Drunken Master III

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

carlos is playing fine..i don know why everyone hates on him...he hasnt given up the deep ball all season..he just missed a tackle...i think he is our best corner

he may not give up the LONG ball, but he gives up plays that keep drives alive and in the case of the gnats game he gave up 6. that isnt fine to me, that is a problem.

Who in the **** would want to watch that game again?! I was taping it due to their throwbacks but stopped it about mid-way thru the 4th quarter because I was about to puke!!

i watched the first half and then just shut it off. probably the best 30 minutes of football i have seen from the skins since the end of 05.

did anybody see the hit that landry laid on Plexiglass when he scored? i know it was too little too late but man he knocked him straight horizontal.

Carlos Rogers hasn't shown me anything since he was drafted. Last year in the Minnesota game, he was picked apart. His coverages aren't tough. He let's receivers get too much separation from him. The only reason Smoot isn't starting is because Carlos Rogers is a top ten draft pick, although he doesn't play anything like it.

Archived