Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs And The Pressure Cooker

RODAN1054

I once had a child.No matter what this child did it was never enough for me.Strange as it seems, this child had straight A's in elementry school but when started middle school things got tuff for him. It didn't matter how well she did before it was now I was concerned with. He finished high school an A student and started cillege. Now that he was a college student I pressed him harder to do better but the more I pressed the worst he did. Did Iput to much pressure on him. Maybe Ishould have left him alone and maybe he would have done better. Leave our coach alone. He has enough pressuree from the media without the fas ngiving him pressure

ty

A DIEHARD SKINS FAN

I once had a child.No matter what this child did it was never enough for me.Strange as it seems, this child had straight A's in elementry school but when started middle school things got tuff for him. It didn't matter how well she did before it was now I was concerned with. He finished high school an A student and started cillege. Now that he was a college student I pressed him harder to do better but the more I pressed the worst he did. Did Iput to much pressure on him. Maybe Ishould have left him alone and maybe he would have done better. Leave our coach alone. He has enough pressuree from the media without the fas ngiving him pressure

ty

A DIEHARD SKINS FAN

Dear DIEHARD SKINS FAN:

Maybe the issue arose when he turned into a she than back to a he? Just a guess on my part.:)

Appreciate your support for the Coach, he's used to this~he prays allot for our guidance:D , truly he does. He also prays for his guidance..........and on, and on.

Coach Gibbs is afraid of making a mistake, so my perception is, he over analyzes....................he needs to trust the basics.............and always have a "play card" up his sleeve.

Dear DIEHARD SKINS FAN:

Maybe the issue arose when he turned into a she than back to a he? Just a guess on my part.:)

Appreciate your support for the Coach' date=' he's used to this~he prays allot for our guidance:D , truly he does. He also prays for his guidance..........and on, and on.

Coach Gibbs is afraid of making a mistake, so my perception is, he over analyzes....................he needs to trust the basics.............and always have a "play card" up his sleeve.[/quote']

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was thinking about the whole HE SHE thing too and then went back and re-read to make sure he was not talking about two different people.

The Coach is getting PAID. He better take it like a man.

Says the 17 year old kid :hammer:

Work your butt off in a real job (not a place where you have to take out the fries when you hear a 'ding!') for several years with everyone second guessing everything you do. Then you'll have the right to make a comment like that.

ty

A DIEHARD SKINS FAN

:munchout:

Work your butt off in a real job (not a place where you have to take out the fries when you hear a 'ding!') for several years with everyone second guessing everything you do. Then you'll have the right to make a comment like that.

:munchout:

ty

A DIEHARD SKINS FAN

Just a friendly tip, maybe you should sober up before typing....

He she?

cillege? I never heard of cillege. I did go to college though...

We are not fas. We are fans. Fas are in NY and come out when their team is 13-3 and hide when their team is below .500

:doh:

Buddy I had a real job lugging mail sacks back and forths to post office

I dont believe in that public figure stuff, People are human and nobodys perfect.In football if you get it right half the time your doing okay, and Gibbs has gotten it right 80 percent of the time. Yall just spoiled and want a superbowl every year. Some teams out there have never been in a superbowl much less won one, stop winning like a baby and just hope for the best

Archived