Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patriots: 15-1 Over/Under You Decide?

skinfan2k

Looking at their schedule, they play all the big boys of the afc as well as the cowboys and redskins. I made a bet with my friend ($100) and i took the under of 15-1. What do you think? Am i an idiot for taking this bet? I am betting that teams like Indy, Pitt, Dallas and Bmore or even Cincy and the Redskins give them a run for the money for the losses.

Looking at their schedule, they play all the big boys of the afc as well as the cowboys and redskins. I made a bet with my friend ($100) and i took the under of 15-1. What do you think? Am i an idiot for taking this bet? I am betting that teams like Indy, Pitt, Dallas and Bmore or even Cincy and the Redskins give them a run for the money for the losses.

They haven't beaten any powerhouses, but Brady scares me no matter who he's throwing to. Here's to you being right. :cheers:

They'll clinch and then rest starters late and lose a game or two.

Belichick seems like the kind of guy that would keep the starters in and try and go for the undefeated season. If the teams you mentioned above can't knock them off I doubt they rest the starters and give up a loss.

I just have thus ugly nasty feeling that this Patriots team is gonna join the likes of the '72 Dolphins. Call me crazy.

Honestly, I don't see them losing unless they clinch homefield and BB pulls the starters.

Who is going to beat them?

Well, us.

The Washington Redskins have never lost to the New England Patriots

Hell Norv beat Bill Parcells' 1996 Superbowl team in Foxboro 26-21, and Spurrier somehow beat Billicheat's 2003 Superbowl team at FedEx, that went on to win 15 games in a row

Belichick seems like the kind of guy that would keep the starters in and try and go for the undefeated season. If the teams you mentioned above can't knock them off I doubt they rest the starters and give up a loss.

I just have thus ugly nasty feeling that this Patriots team is gonna join the likes of the '72 Dolphins. Call me crazy.

Nah, I think atleast one of the NFC East teams will upset the Pats.

moss is injury prone and they haven't faced strong defenses but they are still a good team I say they'll go 11-5 only because its difficult to keep a team healthy. The thing is brady eats zone coverages for breakfast and the skins do a ton of it.

Well, us.

The Washington Redskins have never lost to the New England Patriots

Hell Norv beat Bill Parcells' 1996 Superbowl team in Foxboro 26-21, and Spurrier somehow beat Billicheat's 2003 Superbowl team at FedEx, that went on to win 15 games in a row

I didn't know that.

I didn't know that.

Nevermind looks like I am wrong

From the Pats website

http://www.patriots.com/games/index.cfm?ac=gamereportdetail&pid=20641&pcid=47

Although the Patriots have seen preseason success against the Redskins, they have not defeated Washington in the regular season since 1972 and have suffered six straight regular-season losses to the Redskins.

Apparently we have only played them 7 times and are 6-1, but haven't lost to them since Nixon

Archived