Was this the Titans game of last year?

whatmeworry

Does science require faith?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does science require faith?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I was at that particular game last year and was so disgusted words wouldn't describe. I felt like that was the single game that sealed our doom last year.

Yesterday was similar in that we were beating a struggling team handily at home and simply p***ed it away.

Last year we seemed to have a defeated mentality that haunted us the rest of the year. The only highpoint was a fluke win over the Cowboys.

So far we've seen two of our rivals (Giants and Eagles) pull themselves up after miserable starts to revitalize, at least temporarily, their seasons. My question is does this team have the same moxie or will we continue to spiral downwards.

well it was for me because last year i drove 10 hours to see the titans game.

this year, i drove 10 hours to see them blow this game.

this is an 8-8 team at best if we continue to score 20 or less. i think they are what they are, and this game hasn't changed my mind.

No, it was the TB game of 05'.
I agree with this one, being that we played so well in the other games to control those games. We've only played 2 bad quarters of football, the team was teetering on the edge there going into the Titans game anyway, it pushed them over the ledge. I think we have the characters on this team to make sure it isn't like last year, especially those who had to endure the collapse last year.

This game reminded me more of the Falcons game last year, when we started so strong and then gave up 2 or 3 TDs and lost. I'm as mad as anybody, but I truly believe that we'll beat the Lions, and be sitting pretty at 3-1. Gibbs and Saunders need to give Jason Campbell the keys to the Corvette, and let the kid go. He throws the ball down-field with terrific confidence.

I was at that particular game last year and was so disgusted words wouldn't describe. I felt like that was the single game that sealed our doom last year.

Yesterday was similar in that we were beating a struggling team handily at home and simply p***ed it away.

Last year we seemed to have a defeated mentality that haunted us the rest of the year. The only highpoint was a fluke win over the Cowboys.

So far we've seen two of our rivals (Giants and Eagles) pull themselves up after miserable starts to revitalize, at least temporarily, their seasons. My question is does this team have the same moxie or will we continue to spiral downwards.

Nope because you have to remember we also started 0-2 that year. This year there is more chemistry and theres something thats motivating us.

Archived