Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does Jason have the power to audible?

Skins3000

It was very interesting email sent by a fan to washington post on comcast concerning Jason Campbell being able to audible. Actually the fan blamed Campbell for the lost for not audibling which I totally disagree because I do not think Jason has the power to do so yet. I must ask the fans, if Campbell becomes more successful in the coming weeks could this be the solution to poor playcalling by either Gibbs or Saunders?

He has audibles, Gibbs covered this recently and said it was stupid to think that we don't have audibles. Jason may have audibles, but the guy was in his 10th career game. He didn't want to do anything stupid and do anything to jeopardize the guaranteed 3 shots at the endzone from the one. Once he gets more experience you'll see him take initiative on those kinds of situations and decide what play to run.

He has audibles, Gibbs covered this recently and said it was stupid to think that we don't have audibles. Jason may have audibles, but the guy was in his 10th career game. He didn't want to do anything stupid and do anything to jeopardize the guaranteed 3 shots at the endzone from the one. Once he gets more experience you'll see him take initiative on those kinds of situations and decide what play to run.

i agree that campbell shouldnt be blame for the lack of audibles.... however i do believe he takes much of the blame for the giants being able to jump the count for much of the second half.... i cant believe how quick we let them off the line in just about every play in the second half

Ok, ok we get it. Sheesh. :silly:

i agree that campbell shouldnt be blame for the lack of audibles.... however i do believe he takes much of the blame for the giants being able to jump the count for much of the second half.... i cant believe how quick we let them off the line in just about every play in the second half
I don't blame Campbell for the lack of audibling either. But, I bet that it won't hurt his development as a QB in the future once he does start to incorporate audibles a little more into his game.

To think that a team in this day and age does not allow audibles is crazy. I would be VERY surprised if that were the case.

A lot of what went wrong yesterday, I think, can attributed to Campbell's inexperience.

Patience....patience.......

HTTR

sadly i dont think campbells inexperience had a whole lot to do with what went wrong. i thought it was more because of execution problems on the coaches part

Archived