Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys might be the best team in the NFC

Killerbo

As much as it pains me to say this, good offense , average defense and putting an ass whooping against the Bears and that defense.....Tony Romo sits to pee as much as I hate the Cowboys will probably and should make the probowl this year

(Disclaimer: I am aware it's just week 3 but you got to admit this team looks good)

yea, they look good. Romo sits to pee looks good. Their D looks good. EVerything looks good.

But, the truth is that the bears suck and they were never close to being the best of the NFC. They have no offense and ****ty QB to boot. They have the worst cover safety in the game in AA.

It must be nice to have a team that wins.

yea , its unfortunate for us , but the Boys are clearly the best team in the NFC right now , Romo sits to pee looks good , their D is playing well , sucks for us but thats how it is , at least Gibbs sticking with Brunell is fading now that Lovie stays with Rex no matter what lol

Guest sith lord
Great offense, mediocre defense = 10-6 team, maybe 11-5 because of how crappy the conference is.

They're doomed come January.

The only thing that will stop them is injury. Sorry, but they're better than 10-6.

As of week 3 they look very good

But hey, they got Wade Phillips as head coach and have choked away the last few seasons where they got off to a hot start

Come talk to me in week 12 about them

Although I agree , this is a sharp team and beating up on a good defense , this conference sucks ... they would really have to choke lol

I'm sorry to say this but.... that Dallas Defense will change for the better when that CB Newman comes back....man and then when they add Tank Johnson in....it's a wrap.

Today was a horrible loss for the Redskins because we needed to take every win to keep up with them.

As of Week 3, but it is Week 3.....I think the fact that the Redskins lost today also pushes this theory....Just take a sec and think, if the Skins won and were 3-0, we would all be making arguments as to us being just as good......As it stands now we are 1 game out of first place, with 13 weeks to go.

The only thing that will stop them is injury. Sorry, but they're better than 10-6.

This is the NFC. Teams look good for a couple of weeks. I hate to say it, but the giants are not out. The giants could start winning some huge games. No matter what, the eagles or giants will be 2-2 next Monday.

Guest sith lord
This is the NFC. Teams look good for a couple of weeks. I hate to say it, but the giants are not out. The giants could start winning some huge games. No matter what, the eagles or giants will be 2-2 next Monday.

I know it's hard to admit, but the Cowboys look head over heals better than anybody in our division and are probably the best in the NFC. They've taken apart the best defense in the conference in their home in a National Televised game. That tells me a lot.

Guest sith lord

You see, this is how you beat a team. You beat them down until it's over like the Cowboys are doing to the Bears. It's now 34-10. Gibbs needs to take notes.

Archived