Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Silver Lining to the Night...Archuletta

meek

As much as I'm trying to forget everything that occurred from about 5:30-7 and as much as I hate seeing the cowturds have success, if there's a silver lining its definitely watching Arch Deluxe make an absolute joke of himself on national TV in a uniform other than ours.

Chicago's fortunes are suddenly in a tough spot, too. Two defensive starters – safety Mike Brown and defensive tackle Dusty Dvoracek – are already out for the season. One of their big free agent signings, safety Adam Archuleta, had the kind of performance Sunday that ultimately got him demoted to the third-string defense in Washington last season. And now Briggs, Vasher and Harris have to undergo tests to determine the severity of their latest injuries.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ApuVKOjkDwoUgSwN.VXlScBDubYF?slug=ap-batteredbears&prov=ap&type=lgns

I was so pissed when he got that INT right after I was making fun of him. Then the Bears blocked a kick but my cheers quickly turned to boos when I saw who had the ball. Anyway, even though the damn Cowboys won, I was happy to see it was Arch who lost, playing like his same old self asside from those two lucky plays.

Archived