Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportingnews ranked Jason Campbell as one of the worst QBs in the NFL

Sunburn

I bought their magazine today. They graded every starting player in the NFL. Jason ranked near the very bottom, behind such people as Brodie Croyle and Tavaris Jackson.

Glad to see him proving 'em wrong.

Yeah, it really looks like he's proving them wrong... His throws have all been terrible today, against a defense that most qbs are destroying. He was definitely the answer to this pathetic offense.

After today, i have to say that he belongs in this category. I am really sorry. JC is not the answer.

Unbelievable. This board is just crazy sometimes.

He's played ten games. He did everything in his power to lead us back today.

Was he perfect? Far from it. But he damn sure looks like a keeper to me.

Go watch Alex Smith.

Or Matt Leinart.

Campbell has looked WAY BETTER than both so far.

You think niner fans think Smith "isn't the answer?"

After today, i have to say that he belongs in this category. I am really sorry. JC is not the answer.

So you going to start throwing him under the bus now???

How do you figure he's not the answer, because he's not putting Peyton Manning numbers up?

Your username is strangely appropriate. I can only hope it's a Talking Heads reference. :laugh:

Honestly, did you even bother to watch the game? We were in this thing because of Campbell. If he would have thrown a key INT or something I could understand, but come on...

I must say... i do not blame any players on the field day.

I rest this loss squarely on the shoulders of our "fine" coaching staff.

I'm tired of the 2 leader offense... get rid of Saunders.. let Gibbs take over.

and Williams... NO MORE F'IN PREVENT CRAP... PLAY TO WIN PLAY TO WIN PLAY TO WIN PLAY TO WIN PLAY TO WIN... that goes to Gibbs too.

Then WHO is, Genius?

You must subscribe to the fair-weather Skins fan oath: "Thou shalt replace your starting QB every two years."

Amazing!!! :doh:

It's only his 10 GAME! Yes he didn't have his greatest game ever but without his POISE, we would not have been on the 1 yard line attempting to tye the game (and YES we should have never let the giants back into the game)!

But come on, JC as one of the worst QBs in the game? As for him being the answer, that remains to be seen but I think he will be!!! He'll be starting here for a long, long time!

You'll be back on the bandwagon in two weeks! ;)

If it makes you feel any better, my dad is convinced that JC is the answer. :D He's a Rams fan, but even through all of his suffering he gave us our props, saying that he has "one hell of a future ahead of him" and has "a great arm" but needs more touch. Feh. :silly:

Archived