Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about reentry policy

Stugein

Hey folks. Going to the game tomorrow and was curious about something. Will they have the outside doors to the Hall of Fame store open prior to the game or can peopple go in to shop then go back to the parking lot? I ask because I saw the e-mails about the special that they are having until 2 o`clock and I'd like to partake if I am able, but I don't want to cut my tailgating short if they won't let me go back out (This isn't normally a problem...just this time since it's a time-limited offer thing). Thanks for any insight. Much appreciated.

It's my understanding that you can shop in the stadium store up to 2 hours prior. You don't need to use your ticket, you're not considered in the stadium. You leave through the outside doors just as you came in.

When 2 hours prior is reached everybody must leave the store. Then the stadium is opened. To go back in, you must enter the stadium first through the gates with your ticket.

It's my understanding that you can shop in the stadium store up to 2 hours prior. You don't need to use your ticket, you're not considered in the stadium. You leave through the outside doors just as you came in.

When 2 hours prior is reached everybody must leave the store. Then the stadium is opened. To go back in, you must enter the stadium first through the gates with your ticket.

Bout sums it up. Honestly Mark, is there anything about FedEx you dont know?

So if you don't have a ticket...sneak into the HOF store 2:15 before gametime, hide under a rack of Adam Archuletta clearance jerseys and then file into the stadium when it opens. :laugh: J/K.

So if you don't have a ticket...sneak into the HOF store 2:15 before gametime, hide under a rack of Adam Archuletta clearance jerseys and then file into the stadium when it opens. :laugh: J/K.

:laugh: Now that's an idea. No one will ever go over there!

This is good to know ... I need to get a jersey for today's game and was worried that it would take forever prior to kickoff. I'm parking in H-31 which puts me a lot closer to the store than in years past (in red lot) ... I might run up there on arrival while the grill is heating up.

thanks for the info

Archived