Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why a win against the Giants would be HUGE!!!

heels2skins

Going in to a bye week with a 3-0 record has to make everyone fill real good about our chances of making the playoffs.2-0 vs NFC EAST.Our next NFC East opponet is not until 11/11 against the eagles at home.Our defense is good(stop missing tackles).Our offense is on the way to becoming one of the best.They fought hard to win those games.The way the team won those games showed character,unity,and teamwork.Which means when JC stop making the small mistakes we will be a high scoring offense again. JC has rocket arm,he just needs to get dailed in.

ALL HAIL THE REDSKINS !!!

While I'm excited about the 2-0 start, I'm still a little apprehensive about the rest of the season. Both of the games so far, with just a couple of changes could have gone the other way. one game at a time brother! Let's not start the paloff talk untill about week 14.

While I'm excited about the 2-0 start, I'm still a little apprehensive about the rest of the season. Both of the games so far, with just a couple of changes could have gone the other way. one game at a time brother! Let's not start the paloff talk untill about week 14.

we can sit here and say the same thing about last season and we could have been 9-7, but good teams that are coached well find a way to win and the skins have proven that twice this year...

I want a blowout of the G-men. I agree that winning close ones shows character and all that, and that is nice. But, by beating a team handily, you prove that you are a team to be reckoned with (see SF@WAS, 2005). A blowout next week would make me dive headfirst into the kool-aid and would get us some positive national attention so this board can stop complaining about that (I have been guilty of that as well).

This team has some pieces in place, most of the cast from the '05 run is still here. Clinton Portis is showing no lasting effects from last year's injury. GW's defense appears to be back. And the guy touching the football on every play looks to be getting better and better. This could be a turning point for this franc...Sorry there, had a sip of the kool-aid too early. Let's just take care of the Giants the way that we can and go from there.

Let's go SKINS!!!!

we can sit here and say the same thing about last season and we could have been 9-7, but good teams that are coached well find a way to win and the skins have proven that twice this year...

you're right. The skins lost some close ones last year that very easily could have gone the other way. My point is that we aren't exactly blowing anybody up just yet and that we should keep the excitement around here on simmer instead of boil.:notworthy

HTTR!!

We need a blowout win against the Giants to make our offense confident in scoring. We also don't need another emotional win right before the bye, then we'll be stewing for two weeks. Let's just run over the Giants like everyone thinks we will and get it over with going into the bye healthy.

Sorry TDSkins...didn't see this before I posted. You said a lot of what I said in fewer words. But I wouldn't worry about an emotional one going into the bye. Remember the bye-week in '05 was in week 3.

Yes, this would be a huge win against the Giants it probably would be an even bigger victory than the Eagles win you may ask how is that ?

Well outside of us fans not many people truly believes in this team I think a win against the Giants will give the victory against the Eagles more weight. If we should lose this game against the Giants than people going to say oh well perhaps that was just an mirage.

If this is the team we think they are and the team that they think they are. They are suppose to beat teams like the Giants. Oh sure we're going to get their best they are desperate but if the Skins is truly the better team. They going to have win this one.

I want a blowout of the G-men. I agree that winning close ones shows character and all that, and that is nice. But, by beating a team handily, you prove that you are a team to be reckoned with (see SF@WAS, 2005). A blowout next week would make me dive headfirst into the kool-aid and would get us some positive national attention so this board can stop complaining about that (I have been guilty of that as well).

This team has some pieces in place, most of the cast from the '05 run is still here. Clinton Portis is showing no lasting effects from last year's injury. GW's defense appears to be back. And the guy touching the football on every play looks to be getting better and better. This could be a turning point for this franc...Sorry there, had a sip of the kool-aid too early. Let's just take care of the Giants the way that we can and go from there.

Let's go SKINS!!!!

Very Well Said!!! A blowout is definately needed against the G-men.

:gaintsuck

don't get too excited, I get the feeling this team will have to fight for every win (with a couple of exceptions)....and might fight really hard and lose (with a couple of exceptions).

Much like the 2005 season.

Exactly, I do not think this team has that go for the kill attitude. They are going to have to grind out wins .

Too early to be over confident. IFwe beat the Giants, our 2007 opponents would be a combined 0-7, not counting how Miami and Philly fare in their games. That's hardly reason to get comfortable.

Let's do this the Gibbs' way, one game at a time, never look past the next opponent. Humble pie most often gets served to those least expecting it.

Archived