Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Thomas out 10-12 weeks (NFL Network Sirius)

GrimReaper21

Better than the season.

Get Well Soon Randy!

I disagree. I think that is the season. And we should put him on IR. Roster spots are at a premium, and saving one for a guy who's going to be out for the rest of the regular season is too high of a price to pay. Besides, he'll be out of shape (game or otherwise) when he returns. IR him..

I disagree. I think that is the season. And we should put him on IR. Roster spots are at a premium, and saving one for a guy who's going to be out for the rest of the regular season is too high of a price to pay. Besides, he'll be out of shape (game or otherwise) when he returns. IR him..

We are carrying 6 WR - you can bet one of those is going bye bye. Randy Thomas at 75-80% is better than Jason Fabini at 100%. Plus its not like Randy is going to be sitting on his *** eating potato chips.

We are carrying 6 WR - you can bet one of those is going bye bye. Randy Thomas at 75-80% is better than Jason Fabini at 100%. Plus its not like Randy is going to be sitting on his *** eating potato chips.

I agree with this. Also I think you meant "Plus its not like Randy is just going to be sitting on his *** eating potato chips" cause hes definately gonna be eating some potato chips.

Getting depth back at the end of the season is good. Thomas won't be 100% when he comes back, but at the very least he'll be a warm body, which all teams need by week 12 or so. Sucks he's gonna be out for so long, but getting him back before the end of the season takes some of the sting off it.

Archived