Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Updated ESPN Skins/Eagles poll map

DCthomahal

I'm sure most of you all saw it on ESPN. That huge swath of red from every single state in the union supposedly voting that the Eagles would beat the Redskins in last night's game.

Thought it deserved an update:

updated poll map

Anybody who can post this directly as an image in the thread, please do. Haven't done that before.

:silly:

Oh, does show up when "attached" once posted, though not in the preview. Aha, learn something new every day.

I forgot about that poll they took lastnight before the game. McNabb is great, but he just didn't have it lastnight. The defense stepped up and so did the offense. The Eagles defense played too aggressive, which is another reason why Jason faced the blitz calmly all night. The entire ESPN staff except for one guy said the Redskins would lose.

These so called experts don't know a thing.

DC thomahal--

You were beat to the punch, my friend. :)

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211790

I JUST NOW saw that and was going to post it in response to people not believing the map was real! :doh:

My bad. In any case, yea, they have a capture from the screen on that thread and assuming they weren't just stretching it on ESPN (putting states they got no votes from at all in red for effect, etc.) then yeah EVERYONE expected us to loose!

I will admit when I first saw the schedule I did pretty well mark this off as a loss, myself. But did come around to predict us by the score of 24-17. Wonder how many will pick us to beat the Gints?

I JUST NOW saw that and was going to post it in response to people not believing the map was real! :doh:

My bad. In any case, yea, they have a capture from the screen on that thread and assuming they weren't just stretching it on ESPN (putting states they got no votes from at all in red for effect, etc.) then yeah EVERYONE expected us to loose!

I will admit when I first saw the schedule I did pretty well mark this off as a loss, myself. But did come around to predict us by the score of 24-17. Wonder how many will pick us to beat the Gints?

My favorite is the graphic showing Hawaii is wrong--and that the graphic is larger than the state. Priceless.

No worries, I think most would agree that your graph was sufficiently novel (and hilarious) to merit it's own thread. :)

I forgot about that poll they took lastnight before the game. McNabb is great, but he just didn't have it lastnight. The defense stepped up and so did the offense. The Eagles defense played too aggressive, which is another reason why Jason faced the blitz calmly all night. The entire ESPN staff except for one guy said the Redskins would lose.

These so called experts don't know a thing.

Surprising that no neck swivel headed fool Jackson picked us to win. Probably by the flip of a coin so they wouldn't seem to bias against us. ESPN still sucks.

In my most humble opinion~~~~~~~~ YOU had BETTER Rethink KANSAS; Kansas is NOT the home of the KC Chief's~ MISSOURi is......................

So now we have evolved..........................:D

Uh-huh' date=' into a big, ugly bright blue bird with absurd yellow beak? Thought you guys over in Witchita were better than that... not by much, but still... I think I'll stick with the Chiefs and ESPECIALLY the Tigers.

Man, after I tried to take it easy on some of you guys:

But we should note there are people in even the most problematic states that are Redskins fans... so they're not total losses.

you have to start stirrin' up The Border stuff. :D

Archived