Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb was hurt, Skins win it

asnpcwiz

I heard it all last night. The bashing of the Skins. The for sure victory for the Eagles. ESPN and the nation thought that they Skins were done. Few gave us a fighting chance, but most wrote us off. I'm curious to know if anyone heard the comments on NFL Network. According to them, McNabb still isn't 100% and his knee will take him well over 1 year to recover from. I didn't hear the whole thing, but would love some feedback or anyone has any actual feed from it, I'd love to check it out.

Making up excuses after a loss is just pathetic. I don't understand why the "horrible" Green Bay Packers get "lucky" game one against the Eagles, and when the beat the Giants are suddenly considered good. Why is it that we get "lucky" against the Dolphins and even after we beat a legitimate team in Philly we are considered a "lucky" team. BS.

A whole new thread devoted to your thought? This is being discussed in a variety of other threads about the game last night. If it isnt, it could very well be brought up in those conversations. No need for a brand new thread on this topic... Isnt this another "media doesnt like us, we get no respect" thread?

A whole new thread devoted to your thought? This is being discussed in a variety of other threads about the game last night. If it isnt, it could very well be brought up in those conversations. No need for a brand new thread on this topic... Isnt this another "media doesnt like us, we get no respect" thread?

Actually, if you read it, you would have seen that I'm looking for media content on the NFL Network's take on the game last night and what they said about McNabb being hurt. I added my opinions of course. But to answer your question, it's not JUST about the media bashing.

That's not the impression I got. I think the Redskins both earned and were afforded some respect last night - especially by Steve Young after the game. Pointing out that McNabb is not playing like he is fully healthy is just stating the obvious and were it our starting QB instead of McNabb - I would expect the same to be mentioned in kind.

Pointing out that McNabb is not playing like he is fully healthy is just stating the obvious and were it our starting QB instead of McNabb - I would expect the same to be mentioned in kind.

I'm curious to know why there was no mention about McNabb not looking 100% in practice or before the game. Why mention it afterwards? Or if it was mentioned, I definitely didn't hear about it at all, so that tells me it probably wasn't a big concern...until after they lost.

I'm curious to know why there was no mention about McNabb not looking 100% in practice or before the game. Why mention it afterwards? Or if it was mentioned, I definitely didn't hear about it at all, so that tells me it probably wasn't a big concern...until after they lost.

I thought JAWS mentioned something about McNabb's knee during the game itself. I just didn't think the crew were using that as some justification or as leverage for us winning somehow, but there's nothing wrong in mentioning it - McNabb is clearly hobbled.

Archived