Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Cowboy Fans take on MNF Game

CowboyFan1

I watched the game in hoping the Eagles would win. Just to even out the NFC East record. I knew it probably wouldn't happen because the Eagles suck and you guys actually look like you're taking steps forward and not backwards like last year.

After watching the game I have 2 new favorite players.

1) Jason Campbell. The throw he made to Chris Cooley right before the half was perfect. After I saw that throw I know he is going to be something good and it makes me afraid for what Washington will be someday.

2) Chris Cooley. I always liked him. He doesn't talk junk really and he just plays hard. Hell of a catch right before the half and good job holding on to it when hit.

When Dallas and Washington play this year it will be a good game. It always is. Ever since the infamous 2 deep touchdown strikes you guys did to us I never treat a Redskins game like a right off. Now its even closer because you have a soon to be good quarter back (When he learns a little more/Saw some not so good decisions last night) and your team is just clicking. When Dallas and Washington play its a whole different level. No other 2 teams play each other like Dallas and Washington do. Thats why we are the greatest football rivals.

Anyways. I am not going to wish you good luck because I don't want the last game we play you guys decide on your playoffs or not. But I hope you win vs everyone except the NFC East. =)

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck

If I were him Bug, I wouldn't hate Cooley so much as I'd be annoyed with Terence Newman for turning his back away from an onrushing Cooley and getting plowed over.

That aside, it's nice that a Cowboys fan is showing respect. I mean hell, I can say that their offense looks pretty dynamic (although I'm interested to see how they play against the Bears, a team with a solid D.) Mutual respect is all well and good until it's time to play each other...then I hate.

Were you liking him in 2005 when he torched your team? Here's to the return of the Skins/Boys rivalry. :cheers:

Yea he did great versus us then. I thought he was just a nobody who was open because we didn't think he could do anything. Now I know he is a serious TE and he is able to do anything that the other "top" TE's can do. He can easily be a Pro Bowler for the NFC this year. Maybe him and Witten go for the NFC.

Glad to get a little repspect from a hated rival's fan. Hopefully cooley will get the respect he deserves this year because I never hear about him in the best tight end talk.

Yes I am seeing he is like Newman for Dallas. Newman is one of the best CB's in the league. You can hate him but his stats show. Just like Cooleys does. I really see him making the Pro Bowl this year if he keeps it up. He is a good blocker too.

Welcome to the site.

It is nice to see another ex-cowboy fan actually see the light and embrace their inner redskin. Congratulations on finding your way here and good luck with your transition into real fandom.

;)

lol nice. I am still a die hard Cowboy fan but I can respect good players no matter who they play for. Also I been on this site since 2005. I just decided to post today because I was truelly amazed with that throw I saw last night.

I can't believe I'm about to say this but....I actually agree with most of what he said. Ewwwwww. Agreeing with a Dallas fan. I never thought I'd see the day. I feel so dirty.:puke:

Hard to believe there's actually a decent Dallas fan. What's next...(looks out window)...pigs flying?

I can't believe I'm about to say this but....I actually agree with most of what he said. Ewwwwww. Agreeing with a Dallas fan. I never thought I'd see the day. I feel so dirty.:puke:

Hard to believe there's actually a decent Dallas fan. What's next...(looks out window)...pigs flying?

Theres some of us who can respect good players no matter who they play for.

Archived