Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!~Best Hit of the day you pick~!!!

End2round2sanders

1- Taylor Hit on Reggie Brown. I still believe Brown thinks hes talking to his 3rd grade teacher right now.

2-Landry's hit on Curtis to win the game.

3- Portis Hit on James after his Interception.

4- ARE tackle on JC as he scrambled for that 20 sumthing yard gain near halftime.LoL

5- Other hit you saw, that I forgot to mention.

Personally I like Number 3. Thats one of the few times Ill get upset over an interception, when the CB pays dearly for it. Pero, that ARE tackle was high quality. Whats with our guys taking each other out. You have Taylor taking out springs in Detroit in 2k5, Betts Taking out Samuels last week, and the ARE tackle on Campbell this week.LoL.

yeah there was some hard hittin going on in this game but u know what? I LOVE IT!!!!! That hit Portis put on James tells me that his shoulder is no longer hurting. I was so happy to see Taylor hittin hard on Reggie Brown, and LaRon....Thank God we got the kid!

Landry's hit was key, and showed me alot about what a great player he's going to be. He was able to deliver a decisive blow with very little "wind-up." Ninety percent of defensive backs in that situation get to the receiver in time, like Landry did, but don't generate enough of a blow to disrupt the catch. With a slight shoulder dip, he was able to whack Curtis with enough force to separate him from the ball.

it would hav been nice if the announcers were talking about the game cause then they may have shjown a replay

I literally threw something at my expensive TV. I was DISGUSTED by the coverage last night - not only were they not talking about the game, but they were going on and on about Andy Reid's tragic family, DISGUSTING.

I want the yellow TV marker and John Madden's speech impediment back, dang it.

#5 I'm surprised no one is mentioning Yoder taking out Dawkins late in the game on the TD drive. It was a nice collision that left Dawkins shaken up for awhile. Apparently after he finally got up he began walking off towards the wrong sidelines!

I'll take #1 as the best hit. You could just hear the *CRACK* on TV.

Obviously, I'm voting for #2, which was the weakest of the three hits, but by far the most important.

Honestly though, I wish they had shown a replay of Taylor's hit. It looked good, but I'm sure I've seen him dish out bigger ones (Jason Witten) than that. For my money, Portis had the best shot. Not only did he de-cleat James (a freeze frame will show the DB was horizontal in the air) but he launched himself into him like a missile. It was like he was running off the end of a diving board and just took off. For effort and sheer beauty, I'm taking Portis.

Archived