Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Trophy Case smiley: I need it, who's got it?

TC4

Nah, because the Giants fans don't consistently hype their team as the best team in the NFL. Eagles and Cowboys fans do.

Too true my friend, too true.

I have to disagree with the Ravens beating the Pats. I'm hoping it's the other way around, though I dislike both teams coaches. Harbaugh deserves to watch the SB from home after he was talking trash after our preseason game.

But we'll all enjoy watching Rex Ryan head home.

It's funny, here we are using this as a way of making us feel better.

I would trade their Org for ours in a heart beat, so what they don't have a Lombardi trophy, what the eff have we won in the last 19 years?

I thought so, nothing, at least they have a future.

I hate the Eagles almost as bad a s the Cowboys, but come on guys, they are twice team we are

I would trade their Org for ours in a heart beat, so what they don't have a Lombardi trophy, what the eff have we won in the last 19 years?

I hate the Eagles almost as bad a s the Cowboys, but come on guys, they are twice team we are

Really? You'd trade our 3 Lombardis for their empty case? Why aren't you just a fan of them then?

Really? You'd trade our 3 Lombardis for their empty case? Why aren't you just a fan of them then?

You are 26, and have never seen any good Skins teams, I myself have been to 4 of the 5 Redskin Super Bowls so you should agree with me.

And don't spin it , I said, right now, they are a better Org and team, do you not agree?

Our glory years are long gone, and this is about now.

You were not even born yet when this old man was watching Riggo run over Don McNeal and the Dolphins

You are 26, and have never seen any good Skins teams, I myself have been to 4 of the 5 Redskin Super Bowls so you should agree with me.

And don't spin it , I said, right now, they are a better Org and team, do you not agree?

Our glory years are long gone, and this is about now.

You were not even born yet when this old man was watching Riggo run over Don McNeal and the Dolphins

Really? I didn't see the 87 Super Bowl, the 91 Super Bowl, or the teams of the 90s? Stop trying to tell me what to think because you're older than me.

You didn't say "right now." Here's what you said:

And no, right now, I would not trade teams. Who really cares how good a team is in the regular season? If you don't get it done in the postseason, you've got nothing to brag about.

Really? I didn't see the 87 Super Bowl, the 91 Super Bowl, or the teams of the 90s? Stop trying to tell me what to think because you're older than me.

You didn't say "right now." Here's what you said:

And no, right now, I would not trade teams. Who really cares how good a team is in the regular season? If you don't get it done in the postseason, you've got nothing to brag about.

So you were 3 when you saw Doug Williams in SB 22, and 8 years old for SB 26, I'm sure you really remember that.

Oh son, I said Organizations, not the team, there is a big difference.

That is all I will respond on this. BYE, BYE

So you were 3 when you saw Doug Williams in SB 22, and 8 years old for SB 26, I'm sure you really remember that.

Oh son, I said Organizations, not the team, there is a big difference.

That is all I will respond on this. BYE, BYE

"I'm older, so everyone younger should agree with me"

The team is included with the organization, or did you not realize that?

Yeah bro, that was the most memorable day when I was a kid. I won my first bet too. 50 cents, lol. I was 10 years old, that seemed like a lot of money then. The ******* dolphins fan paid me in pennies too. :D

See, these are the kind of memories that NO Eagles fan can possibly have. Well, I guess there could be some 80 year olds that remember then winning something in the 1940's but I doubt they know what the internet is, lol.

Archived