Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Trophy Case smiley: I need it, who's got it?

TC4

They zoomed in on him at the end of the game sitting on the bench. It was hilarious.

Now just convince the Eagles that you are their man for next year, get that big paycheck so you can pay off your debtors, let them trade Kolb, and stink it it up for the next 2 years.

Man, I love that the Eagles have a heart break every year. It feels so good to see our rivals slump down to our level. Actually, I only get that feeling with the Cowboys and the Eagles, don't really get this kind of a "ha ha you suck" high with the Giants.

That's weird, maybe I need to be checked by a doctor.

Man, I love that the Eagles have a heart break every year. It feels so good to see our rivals slump down to our level. Actually, I only get that feeling with the Cowboys and the Eagles, don't really get this kind of a "ha ha you suck" high with the Giants.

That's weird, maybe I need to be checked by a doctor.

Nah, because the Giants fans don't consistently hype their team as the best team in the NFL. Eagles and Cowboys fans do.

Seems like teams figured Vick out. Well, to an extent.

And I give him a lot of credit for not making any excuses like Donny Mac used to.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Eagles. Remember that.

But still... the empty trophy case has gotta hurt!

LOL at the guy who is excited because he was 1 year old the last time our team won a SB.

I'm sure you remember it too. :D

Hahaha harsh... but sadly true. That post of mine actually has a good story behind it: my freshman roommate went to a Skins-Eagles game at FedEx a few years back, the Eagles were up and some Philly fans in their section started giving everyone crap, so him and his dad got their whole section singing "if you've won a Super Bowl clap your hands." Apparently they got their whole part of the stadium singing it for a bit haha anyone on here remember that?

Archived