Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Trophy Case smiley: I need it, who's got it?

TC4

Okay, there is this smiley I have seen used on here

It shows the Eagles Spuer Bowl Trophy case, empty of course, with a smiley face on the grond in front of it laughing

Does anyone know how to get that one for me, as of right now I have a use for it :D

• 3 years later...

Skins fans get a win and don't even have to play a down. The so called elite of the NFC with their smarter than anyone else coach and MVP quarterback, if you listen to alot of the talking heads, don't even get out of the wild card round at home. And their kicker, who many on this board like to remind us was once a Redskin, missed two kicks today and they lose by 5. Gotta love it. Nice pass Vick. You were not playing the Giants this time. Now go have a nice off season.

The Vick hype is the same every season. It's all good when he is going against defenses that can't stop his rushing, but everytime he is contained on his feet, and is forced to drop back and be a pocket passer, he reveals himself to be an average QB that isn't too good at reading defenses.

The Vick hype is the same every season. It's all good when he is going against defenses that can't stop his rushing, but everytime he is contained on his feet, and is forced to drop back and be a pocket passer, he reveals himself to be an average QB that isn't too good at reading defenses.

He sure carved us up when we made him throw lol

everytime he is contained on his feet, and is forced to drop back and be a pocket passer, he reveals himself to be an average QB that isn't too good at reading defenses.

It seems to me that he doesn't even try to read the defense. You could see it with Rodgers when he got pressure he got out of there and then continued looking down field. Vick sees something and it's over, he's running and that's it.

Oh yeah our mean 31st ranked defense? I'm sure that was a pretty tough task.

---------- Post added January-10th-2011 at 01:19 AM ----------

He sure carved us up when we made him throw lol

Oh yeah our mean 31st ranked defense? I'm sure that was a pretty tough task.

Oh yeah our mean our 31st ranked defense? I'm sure that was a pretty tough task.

---------- Post added January-10th-2011 at 01:19 AM ----------

Oh yeah our mean our 31st ranked defense? I'm sure that was a pretty tough task.

Did a great job of knocking him out of the game and beating his team in week 4

LaRon Landry did a great job on the Green Bay Packer's offense

Yep that was our defense sir

Glad that case will empty again this year. Seriously though, I think the Eagles despite all their consistency have go to have some doubts about Andy Reid now. The guy has been consistent in terms of success, but I don't think he'll ever get them to the top.

Andy Reid is number one at being number two. :)

Archived