Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Put up or Shut up.......Predictions.

Triple Threat

The Cowboys beat the Giants and many here claimed that the Giants defense sucked. Many claimed that they could not judge the cowboys offense until they play a "Real" defense in Miami. Fast forward to when the cowboys scored 37 on "Top 5 Defense" and all of a sudden the Miami defense is not that good after all.

The Cowboys play the Bears next week in Chicago. So it time to PUT UP or SHUT UP!

What do you predict the score will be between in the Cowboys-Bears game.

Are the Bears a "real" defense?

Cowboys 20

Bears 13

I think the Cowboys offense will be slowed by the Bears... KC managed 10 on them so I don't think the Bears defense is as immortal as they have been, plus they have had a few losses and injuries. I think the Cowboys will put up 21 on them, and I think the Bears are capable of putting up 21 on the Cowboys IF Grossman doesn't screw up...

I think that relying on Hester to return for a TD to keep them in it is unrealistic, and won't happen. I think that the Bears running game won't go far, the Cowboys defense has been bad, but that has been pretty much in the passing game (yes despite those 4 INT's) I think the Bears Running game gets maybe 100 yards, and the passing game...relying on Grossman to win it for you? Bad idea. I think they will keep it close, but I honestly think the Bears are not very good this season, and I predict a 21-18 win for Dallas. Grossman throws at least 1 INT and fumbles at least once.

Sorry, I hate to predict Dallas to win, but I don't think this game is the defensive test people will make it out to be. I think the real test will be when they play New England.

Cowboys 24

Bears 13

I will figure the boys air-game will put up points on anyone until proved otherwise.

I think their D and run game is good enough to keep even a very good D working hard enough that they (the opposing D) can't dominate the game. the pass attack can chew up big chunks quick and score from many places on the field.

the boys have theri own postional weaknesses, but among the more serious questions to me is in the focus, team unity, and consistency as the season wears on and it reamins to be seen how much of that changes with the coaching change.

Sorry, I hate to predict Dallas to win, but I don't think this game is the defensive test people will make it out to be. I think the real test will be when they play New England.

I am sorry...as inept as the Bear offense is I just cant see us winning this thing @soldier.

I think its gonna a relatively low scoring affair....16-13 Bears

As for New England..i dont even wanna think about it...if we were to play them right now Brady would rip us for 4+

I think the Cowboys offense will be slowed by the Bears... KC managed 10 on them so I don't think the Bears defense is as immortal as they have been, plus they have had a few losses and injuries. I think the Cowboys will put up 21 on them, and I think the Bears are capable of putting up 21 on the Cowboys IF Grossman doesn't screw up...

I think that relying on Hester to return for a TD to keep them in it is unrealistic, and won't happen. I think that the Bears running game won't go far, the Cowboys defense has been bad, but that has been pretty much in the passing game (yes despite those 4 INT's) I think the Bears Running game gets maybe 100 yards, and the passing game...relying on Grossman to win it for you? Bad idea. I think they will keep it close, but I honestly think the Bears are not very good this season, and I predict a 21-18 win for Dallas. Grossman throws at least 1 INT and fumbles at least once.

Good honest post. I agree with you.

Just for the record im going:

Washington 24

Giants10

Cowboys 17

Bears 21

The Bears aren't the same defense they've been in years passed. They've lost a few players and lost some competitive edge. I'd lose it too with no improvements on offense. However, this is the same defense that dominated LDT and LJ in weeks one and two. The biggest factor in the Cowboys' favor is the Bears' lack of depth and injuries in the secondary.

Conversly, the Cowboys' defense isn't great. Which could give Rex Grossman the game he so desperately needs. Plus, Soldier Field.

I think this game could be a turnoverfest with both QB's being capable of 3-4 Ints. Grossman is much worse though since the middle of last season so I'll go with the Pukes probably winning. But you never know. Grossman has been known to have good games when you don't expect it and horrid ones too.

Archived