Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/eagles

Blondie

I hope Portis and Betts run wild tonight and get 100+ yards and Jason Campbell has a huge night with 300+ yards and 2+ TDs. It should be a pretty good game under the big spotlight of Monday Night Football.

Campbell needs to avoid trying to force throws where he shouldn't and his decision making needs to be good. He also should have been working hard on his accuracy this week. He threw too many passes that were too high against the Dolphins. Once he gets his short and intermediate pass game going, Campbell should be damn good. He needs to throw the ball with just the right kind of velocity on it for each route.

He needs to take risks ... but just make sure they are calculated ones as best he can. He has good mobility and 2 good backs to pass to out of the backfield if there is tight coverage.

Your front 7 also needs to contain Westbrook. That guy is pretty good. I wouldn't underestimate the Eagles offense for a minute.

Good luck tonight Skins!

Guest SPACESKINS

Those Philthy fans will pay for messing with Portis' Mom last year!! :mad:

LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!!

Let's go!!Let's go!!Let's go!!Let's go!! :eaglesuck

anyone else watching the history of the redskins dvd right now?

No, listening to how "McNabb is only 75%"~ :D Ahhhhhh, gosh, that's too bad:laugh: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Those Philthy fans will pay for messing with Portis' Mom last year!! :mad:

LET'S GO REDSKINS!!!!

Let's go!!Let's go!!Let's go!!Let's go!! :eaglesuck

Momma said knock you out! I'm gonna knock you out!

Ok. Sitting here knowing that there's two hours til kickoff is driving me crazy. I thought that sitting at work was bad .... Its worse now!

how come we "sneaked by with a victory," but philly just "muffed" away a fluke against green bay?

is it just me or does sealing off an overtime victory prove to be a sign of a better team than one who isn't even disciplined enough to catch a punt?

if the tables were reversed it would have been said "the eagles solidified a hard fought battle in ot while the redskins proved to be inept when it counted."

Tonight will be a BIG night for Portis & Taylor.

Portis will rush for 152 yrds

Betts will rush for 87 yrds

J. Campbell 22/30 288 yds 2 td

Cooley 6 rec for 78 yrds

Taylor 1 pick !

Fletcher 12 solo's!

To add to this, Carter with 2 sacks, Evans with 1

McIntosh in on 9-10 tackles, Landry with a sack and/or pick

Taylor in on one pic, maybe 2, Shawn Springs in on another

One of em takes it to the house

Washington in on 8 tackles, 1 sack, 3 qb hurries

BRINGING THE PAIN TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTS!!:cheers:

HAIL

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :2cents:

People are calling this a statement game and I have been thinking all day about this comment. I just can't come up with too many reasons to say it is not a statement game. If this team is good we should take it to the Eagles. This is a game for the defense to demonstrate that they belong. This is a game the Oline should demonstrate they belong. My only question mark comes from a relatively inexperinced QB. However, I have always believed that talent rises to the top so if JC is good it should show tonight.

Schlereth can say whatever he wants...mainly because there is one thing he does openly...bashes the H-O-F writers for voting in Art Monk. That buys a large measure of grace from me.
For NOT voting in Art :)

But yeah, that does give him a bit of a cushion in my book as well. Besides, virtually every "expert" is picking us to lose.

Archived