Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Latest Bin Laden video just released..

Ken

I think that they'd try to hit us whether we kill him or not, Ken.

In fact, sometimes I wonder if we haven't intentionally NOT killed him in order to keep him from being hailed as a martyr.

Be vigilant.

~Bang

There are plenty of reasons not to kill him. Can't have anyone saying "ok we got him, let's go home" with all the other nations unrelated to Al Qaeda still needing an ass kicking.

Ken, can't you tell that's a fake? :doh:

hahaha gotcha

No i couldn't tell.

It was exactly like the others...the video froze when current events were mentioned. I knew it was new that he actually spoke english in this one, but I assumed that Adam Gaddan had worked with him on that as he has had quite an influence on him already.

It is quit a good fake then...

It's a Dubya conspiracy.

:rolleyes:

He probably can't even tell that video is making fun of people like him either.

Not making fun of me, I know Adam Gaddan is working with him to terrorize us like this.

I cannot sit by idley as he does this to us...

I think that they'd try to hit us whether we kill him or not, Ken.

In fact, sometimes I wonder if we haven't intentionally NOT killed him in order to keep him from being hailed as a martyr.

Be vigilant.

~Bang

I have no doubt that what you say is true.

After all, they have an infinite supply of #2s and Addam Gaddan.

There are plenty of reasons not to kill him. Can't have anyone saying "ok we got him, let's go home" with all the other nations unrelated to Al Qaeda still needing an ass kicking.

Solid rationale.

I agree, let's let the man live and plot. Who cares what he did or will do, lets nation build.

:notworthy

It seems real odd that every September we get a "New" boogey man video. The facial features of the last couple videos do not match any of the video footage from the 90's or even the one they showed in 2001. These videos are not even close to what the real Osama looks or looked like. In reality the real OBL is probably dead and has been for several years; but hey I'm just some conspiracy nut that has a hard time buying anything the media or this government says no matter who the puppet in the white house is.

Archived