Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins jersey in Charlotte/Wilmington??????

Reginaskinsfan

Hey all,

I am a Skins fan in Canada and have some friends going to NC. I asked them to pick me up an EQT jersey while they are down there.

They are going to the following places:

Carolina Place Mall - Pineville

Concord Mills - Concord

Northlake Mall - Charlotte

Southpark Mall - Charlotte

Willington?

Any help would be appreciated. Looking for one with a 75th anniversary patch if possible. Hopefully Cooley.

Thanks in advance.

HTTR

:eaglesuck

:cheers:

I live in Wilmington, N.C. and I'll look around for you. I would say that your best chance here would be Independence Mall. They have a few sports stores like Sportsfanattic. All of my Redskins pint glasses and beer mugs came from that store. They did have a few Redskins jerseys the last time I went.(a year or so ago) I get all of my jerseys from the NFLshop.com or Redskins.com. I would say either of those two is your best bet.

Why not just order it online? Seems like a much easier way to do it. I got a 75th Anni from www.teamstore.com . They were having a sale last week. It's still on! 15% off all NFL jerseys. I got a replica 75th Anniversary women's jersey for $55. The men's jersey would be a little more expensive..but a good buy nonetheless. I don't know if they sell the EQT jerseys tho. But check it out. You may find something you like.

Wilmington-Independence Mall on Oleander Dr.

Hey all,

I am a Skins fan in Canada and have some friends going to NC. I asked them to pick me up an EQT jersey while they are down there.

They are going to the following places:

Carolina Place Mall - Pineville

Concord Mills - Concord

Northlake Mall - Charlotte

Southpark Mall - Charlotte

Willington?

Any help would be appreciated. Looking for one with a 75th anniversary patch if possible. Hopefully Cooley.

Thanks in advance.

HTTR

:eaglesuck

:cheers:

I live in Wilmington, N.C. and I'll look around for you. I would say that your best chance here would be Independence Mall. They have a few sports stores like Sportsfanattic. All of my Redskins pint glasses and beer mugs came from that store. They did have a few Redskins jerseys the last time I went.(a year or so ago) I get all of my jerseys from the NFLshop.com or Redskins.com. I would say either of those two is your best bet.

I was in there and bought my JC jersey at a place called the "Sports Fanatic" in the Independance Mall. Selection is TERRIBLE, but I wanted one ASAP for a game.

Def. get it online - guarantee's QUALITY. the one I got is straight crap, washed it once and it's already got strings coming off.....

Archived