Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some FACTS about Romo

esloan

Romo sits to pee looks great. I've been a big fan of his once he started. He reminds me a lot of Marc Bulger - quick release, gets the ball out, accurate. I can't believe JJ didn't sign him long-term at the end of the season.

If he gets to FA he will get a ton of money.

In only 11 career starts Romo sits to pee has been named NFC Player of the Week three times (agains Bucs, Cardinals and Giants). Of the last nine NFC Player of the Week honors, Romo sits to pee has one three of them.

In 11 career starts he has passed for more yardage than Aikman and Staubach did in their first 11 starts....COMBINED.

Of his 11 starts he has had a rating of less than 80 only 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 2 times and a rating of above 100 5 times. His career passer rating currently sits at 98.9.

Now, I know you Skins fans will rationalize this; "well, he played well against some bad defenses" etc etc. However, other QBs played against those same defenses and most didn't play as well.

Lets take a look at Campbell:

He has never garnered an NFC Player of the Week award, so I can not compare those. So, lets look at ratings.

Of his eight starts he has had a rating of less than 80 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 4 times as well. He has never had a rating higher than 96.2, which was against the Giants in the last game of the season last year. His career rating is 74.4 which is 24.4 rating points less than Romo sits to pee's.

I am not making this post post to say that Romo sits to pee will have a better career than Campbell, because, truth is, none of us know. Either could completely fall apart this season, or next. But, I find it pretty stupid that some of you will state that Campbell is and will be a better QB than Romo sits to pee. It sounds stupid to do so and you have absolutely no facts to back this up.

Face it guys, at this point Romo sits to pee does NOT suck, as much as you Skins fans want him too. Thus far he has been something special.

Mancrushes are a horrible thing. Even for Brokeback fans. :laugh:

clutch against the giants secondary? that is like saying he was fast in a race against people with no legs...

it's going to be real interesting in a couple of weeks when campbell plays against the giants.. he should really have a career day against that defense..

3 of his last 4 games including the playoffs were and 89 rating or better (two over 100).

LOL, nice try glossing over the fact that he absolutely sucked in the Detroit game setting up the Lions for 3 scores. But hey, he had a 111.4 rating so he must have been good, huh? That 1-3 record in those 4 games was stellar too!

I've said on this forum numerous times that I think Romo sits to pee will be good but lets not try to distort the facts. He had one good game in his last 6 and even in that he fumbled twice and threw a pick. Big mistakes define a QB more than any other factor. Romo sits to pee has shown that he is accurate and can move a football team but he's also shown that he is susceptible to big mistakes. His future as an elite QB will be decided on whether he can eliminate those. You guys brought up his clutch pass to Hurd but completely ignore the fact that he let the Giants back in the game with a bad interception that got them within 3.

Tony Romo sits to pee facts that only the most diehard Extremeskins brokeback fans (you know who you are) believe in:

Tony Romo sits to pee doesn't read his play book. He stares it down until he gets the information he wants.

No team that will ever have a perfect season again. There will just be a list of teams that Tony Romo sits to pee has beaten.

Tony Romo sits to pee throws such a perfect spiral because the ball is scared to be in his hands

Tony Romo sits to pee considers a QB rating of 158.2 to be "sub par".

Tony Romo sits to pee is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Tony Romo sits to pee is the only person that loves T.O. more than T.O.

Tony Romo sits to pee doesn't watch the 24 second clock, the the 24 second clock watches him.

It is nice that we allow cowboy fans to join this forum. I joined cowboyzone and was immediately kicked off. I did not say anything bad, I simply said I thought Cooley looked good in his shorts. They were of course making fun of it. So, maybe the cowboy fans should get some thicker skin. Also, I think Romo sits to pee is a really good QB and any skins saying otherwise is being a homer

Face it guys, at this point Romo sits to pee does NOT suck, as much as you Skins fans want him too. Thus far he has been something special.

Just because Romo sits to pee looks to be having a successful season -- it is only week one btw -- doesn't mean we should hang our heads over Campbells play. We havn't had a QB that could throw the deep pass since Mark Rypien. It was known coming out of college that Campbell was a bit of a project and he had some things to work on.

He's going to have his ups and downs -- as is Romo sits to pee, but for the most part it looks like we've found our QB in DC, whether you want to believe it or not that is another story.

As a Cowboys fan, I expect you to see Campbell in a negative light. But we'll see how things pan out. :)

Cowboys fans love Romo sits to pee now, but when he falters they will toss him to the lions like Parcells, saying he was just a "flash in the pan," and a remnant of the Parcells regime.

After their playoff loss, again, we saw just how loyal cowboy fans are when only 3 people showed up to support the players when they got back from their miserable loss.

Archived