Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some FACTS about Romo

esloan

In only 11 career starts Romo sits to pee has been named NFC Player of the Week three times (agains Bucs, Cardinals and Giants). Of the last nine NFC Player of the Week honors, Romo sits to pee has one three of them.

In 11 career starts he has passed for more yardage than Aikman and Staubach did in their first 11 starts....COMBINED.

Of his 11 starts he has had a rating of less than 80 only 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 2 times and a rating of above 100 5 times. His career passer rating currently sits at 98.9.

Now, I know you Skins fans will rationalize this; "well, he played well against some bad defenses" etc etc. However, other QBs played against those same defenses and most didn't play as well.

Lets take a look at Campbell:

He has never garnered an NFC Player of the Week award, so I can not compare those. So, lets look at ratings.

Of his eight starts he has had a rating of less than 80 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 4 times as well. He has never had a rating higher than 96.2, which was against the Giants in the last game of the season last year. His career rating is 74.4 which is 24.4 rating points less than Romo sits to pee's.

I am not making this post post to say that Romo sits to pee will have a better career than Campbell, because, truth is, none of us know. Either could completely fall apart this season, or next. But, I find it pretty stupid that some of you will state that Campbell is and will be a better QB than Romo sits to pee. It sounds stupid to do so and you have absolutely no facts to back this up.

Face it guys, at this point Romo sits to pee does NOT suck, as much as you Skins fans want him too. Thus far he has been something special.

In only 11 career starts Romo sits to pee has been named NFC Player of the Week three times (agains Bucs, Cardinals and Giants). Of the last nine NFC Player of the Week honors, Romo sits to pee has one three of them.

In 11 career starts he has passed for more yardage than Aikman and Staubach did in their first 11 starts....COMBINED.

Of his 11 starts he has had a rating of less than 80 only 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 2 times and a rating of above 100 5 times. His career passer rating currently sits at 98.9.

Now, I know you Skins fans will rationalize this; "well, he played well against some bad defenses" etc etc. However, other QBs played against those same defenses and most didn't play as well.

Lets take a look at Campbell:

He has never garnered an NFC Player of the Week award, so I can not compare those. So, lets look at ratings.

Of his eight starts he has had a rating of less than 80 4 times. A rating of between 80 and 100 4 times as well. He has never had a rating higher than 96.2, which was against the Giants in the last game of the season last year. His career rating is 74.4 which is 24.4 rating points less than Romo sits to pee's.

I am not making this post post to say that Romo sits to pee will have a better career than Campbell, because, truth is, none of us know. Either could completely fall apart this season, or next. But, I find it pretty stupid that some of you will state that Campbell is and will be a better QB than Romo sits to pee. It sounds stupid to do so and you have absolutely no facts to back this up.

Face it guys, at this point Romo sits to pee does NOT suck, as much as you Skins fans want him too. Thus far he has been something special.

:blahblah:

Are you that desperate for praise that you come to a redskins website to hear us say Romo sits to pee is good? **** Romo sits to pee and the cowboys:dallasuck

Nah, actually I come to this board because it is the anti-Cowboy board. On cowboyszone, most if not all threads are "Rah-rah! Cowboys are great!". I am a Cowboys fan, but I am not blind, I know we have some problems this year, defensively and injury-wise especially.

But, with that being said, I understand you guys pointing out defensive flaws because by and large it is true, I do NOT however understand the inability of some of you to acknowledge that, to this point, Romo sits to pee has been a pretty damn good QB.

As far as Romo sits to pee goes, perhaps you should take a moment to note that some people do acknowledge his strengths and value, even though we're 'skins fans on a 'skins board. I do, as do others, even if we're still not willing to vote him to as exalted a position as your fellow 'boys fans. If the "very good Romo sits to pee" shows up often enough over a long enough career, "great" is definitely on the table. You're not going to witness any Romo sits to pee Appreciation Days here, however :) .

Nah, Jumbo, I dont expect one. And I know a few of you acknowlege he has played good thus far, just like I acknowledge my belief that Campbell is gonna be pretty good as time goes on.

Its just the guys on this board who can acknowledge it at all, who yell that Campbell is "obviously" better and that Romo sits to pee is a below average QB. Thats the ones I do not understand.

I dont think he is the second coming of Joe Montana (although if he continues like this he might be!), I think he has a long way to go and a lot to prove before he can even be considered in the same paragraph (much less sentence!) as someone like that. But so far he has played pretty damn well.

And has much as you guys DON'T want him too....I hope he continues!

I guess it's just part the "why" these types of people are Cowpie fans in the first place.

They chose a front runner team for a reason. They NEED us all to acknowledge that their players are great. Just seeing them win on the football field isn't enough.

Thus the Romo sits to pee 98.9 Rating!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Romo sits to pee is clearly better than Campbell at this point.What Romo sits to pee has done is very impressive for someone just starting.

But,Cowboy fans do the same exact thing.On their board,they say Campbell is the next Quincy Carter.They know this after watching him for 8 games,smart..ain't they?

If I remember Carter wasn't released for poor play,and the great Parcells thought enough of him to make him his starting QB.Someone will have to explain the Carter comparsion to me,I don't see it.

Ooooo, Romo sits to pee had a big night against the Giants secondary, only one of the 2 or 3 worst secondarys in the NFL

Be worried too about Eli lighting your secondary up the way he did too, not to mention your run D as well :laugh:

Face it guys, at this point Romo sits to pee does NOT suck

Sure he does. His name is Tony, that rhymes with phony, therefore he SUCKS!

He' a goofy, Opie Taylor looking mother****er that took 4 years to make the starting lineup. I know you crackboy fans think he's the next Montana based on his fast start. But unless and until he his, we'll just know that he very easily could be the next Scott Mitchell.

do NOT however understand the inability of some of you to acknowledge that, to this point, Romo sits to pee has been a pretty damn good QB.

Well...they are Redskins fans, and he is the leader of The Dallas Cowboys. I am SHOCKED any time he is given an ounce of credit.

It took me years before I was able to admit that McNabb doesn't suck. Though he is still a choke artist....

Just know that the stats mean nothing, because their opinion isn't based on facts, but blind hatred of America's Team. Personally? I'm fine with it. Romo sits to pee's job is to please us on Sunday. I must say, he is succeeding for the most part. Even in his loss to the Giants last year he threw for more yards in that single HALF than Campbell has EVER thrown in ANY of his starts. Hilarious. :laugh:

Hey im happy Romo sits to pee is getting recognized he is doing well. I am glad as a Cowboy fan.

However, you cant come onto the reservation and expect to get props for him....Dude...we are the enemy...this IS and always will be the greatest rivalry in football if not all of sports. I dont care about the Chiefs/Raiders or Steelers/Ravens

This IS the rivalry and I like it that the Skins fans are so rabid. I like the fact that they bust chops because it shows that they love the game and their team and they are down.

I mean what kind of candy ass would say "Oh Yeah I love Tony Romo sits to pee..he is the best..better than our guy" and then call theirself a fan of another team?

I would rather dip my balls in acid then ever compliment a squaw player..but that is how it is supposed to be dude....if you want chivalry go play polo.

Hey im happy Romo sits to pee is getting recognized he is doing well. I am glad as a Cowboy fan.

However, you cant come onto the reservation and expect to get props for him....Dude...we are the enemy...this IS and always will be the greatest rivalry in football if not all of sports. I dont care about the Chiefs/Raiders or Steelers/Ravens

This IS the rivalry and I like it that the Skins fans are so rabid. I like the fact that they bust chops because it shows that they love the game and their team and they are down.

I mean what kind of candy ass would say "Oh Yeah I love Tony Romo sits to pee..he is the best..better than our guy" and then call theirself a fan of another team?

I would rather dip my balls in acid then ever compliment a squaw player..but that is how it is supposed to be dude....if you want chivalry go play polo.

:laugh: :applause: I can appreciate your post... :cheers:

Finally a Cowboy fan that gets it. :cheers:

Sure he does. His name is Romo sits to pee, that rhymes with homo, therefore he SUCKS!

He' a goofy, Opie Taylor looking mother****er that took 4 years to make the starting lineup. I know you crackboy fans think he's the next Montana based on his fast start. But unless and until he his, we'll just know that he very easily could be the next Scott Mitchell.

You are really 48?

True very... very true. I love sticking it to my rival but to the OP, you gotta be a little bit more discreet and subliminal about it..... Almost tricking them into seeing your point. Skins fans are extremely stubborn and won't give an inch in the face of blatant facts like this. It will be taken as challenging their pride, taunting and maybe even trolling. Romo sits to pee is absolutely awesome with a world of potential. Trust me when I say skins fans are fully aware of this and they don't like it one bit. As excited as I am for him, he has to prove that he can be consistent which I think he will this year.

Its going to be interesting to see how Romo sits to pee progresses. Is he going to be the QB from the first half season of last year, or is he going to be the QB from the second half, if he's the first half season he will be special, if he is the one that showed up for the second half of the season, its special ed. Its hard to tell with young QB's.

Archived