Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc Walker just interviewed Campbell

Drunken Master III

Funny how we were able to wear down the Dolphins and not a single player needed an IV on a hot, muggy day in our nation's capital. It's almost as if our training camp practice strategy worked perfectly. It's almost as if JLC the drama queen was way off the mark yet again. Shocker.

Dude. Come on. It's obvious this team is soft.

that made me laugh

It made me laugh at first when I was at the Sugar Bowl in January of 2005

All up and down Bourbon Street groups of Auburn fans would get together and start with a low "WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR" then build it up to "AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!"

I guess its about as interesting as if you go to an LSU game in Baton Rouge as an opponent and while they are friendly, apparently LSU fans get up on you and call you "tigerbait" I am sure after the 500th time it gets annoying

Those SEC fanbases

Funny how we were able to wear down the Dolphins and not a single player needed an IV on a hot, muggy day in our nation's capital. It's almost as if our training camp practice strategy worked perfectly. It's almost as if JLC the drama queen was way off the mark yet again. Shocker.

You're not implying that JLC is wrong, or just has a personal agenda against the Skins, are you?

It made me laugh at first when I was at the Sugar Bowl in January of 2005

All up and down Bourbon Street groups of Auburn fans would get together and start with a low "WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR" then build it up to "AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!"

I guess its about as interesting as if you go to an LSU game in Baton Rouge as an opponent and while they are friendly, apparently LSU fans get up on you and call you "tigerbait" I am sure after the 500th time it gets annoying

Those SEC fanbases

Tigerbait I get. Their mascot is a Tiger. As is Auburn's. The Auburn Tigers. What in the heck is a war eagle? Are they the Tigers or the War Eagles? Are you allowed to have a mascot, and an alternate mascot/cheer? I don't think that's even legal. Go HOKIES!

Tigerbait I get. Their mascot is a Tiger. As is Auburn's. The Auburn Tigers. What in the heck is a war eagle? Are they the Tigers or the War Eagles? Are you allowed to have a mascot, and an alternate mascot/cheer? I don't think that's even legal. Go HOKIES!

Actually, they have 2 mascots. A Tiger and a "War Eagle" (I think it's a Golden Eagle). They are officially known as the Tigers of course. I dont know the history of why they have things set up there as they do though, I'm a Vols guys.

Don't the hokies have two mascots? they used to be the Gobblers and now are the Hokies...

Archived