Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tackle Eligible

ForSkins

OK, what is the deal with the tackle eligible calls?

at least 3 times Sunday, Pucillo reported as tackle eligible. What are we doing? is there any chance he will catch a ball some day? somebody explain the x's n o's

When you put this play in the first week of the season, you are sending a message to next week's opponent. So, watch to see how the Eagles defend it.

And maybe Pucillo will be the target and exactually catch the ball.

OK, what is the deal with the tackle eligible calls?

at least 3 times Sunday, Pucillo reported as tackle eligible. What are we doing? is there any chance he will catch a ball some day? somebody explain the x's n o's

He has to report as a eligible reciever so that he can line up on the end of the line (for a blocker). I doubt that there are many if any plays drawn up from him as an actual reciever, but there may one or two.

He has to report as a eligible reciever so that he can line up on the end of the line (for a blocker). I doubt that there are many if any plays drawn up from him as an actual reciever, but there may one or two.

does cooley have to do the same thing?

does cooley have to do the same thing?

His (Pucillo) Jersey number is not eligible to be a back or reciever and therefore cannot line up on the end of the line uncovered. By uncovered I mean by a back or reciever lined up between him and the sideline on the line of scrimmage.

His (Pucillo) Jersey number is not eligible to be a back or reciever and therefore cannot line up on the end of the line uncovered. By uncovered I mean by a back or reciever lined up between him and the sideline on the line of scrimmage.

thank you mr. skinfan31. i had a feelin it had to do wit the jersey number. i couldn't imagine cooley checkin in wit the ref on every play.

Archived