Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Well Wishes" for Kevin Everett

Potato Sack

Being a UVA fan, I follow college football very closely, especially the ACC. Everett was really an underrated player at Miami that always made a big catch or a big block to spring a back for a first down. From what i've read about him, hes a great person as well as a good football player. Best of luck to him on his recovery. My thoughts and prayers go out to him & his family.

I'm watching Sportscenter before I go to class and Everett's injury is by far the greatest story, but Orlando Pace (Rams starting OL) suffered a season ending injury, Mike Brown (Bears Starting S) suffered a season ending injury, Jason Ferguson (Cowboys starting DT) suffered a season ending injury, Ray Lewis tore his tricep, who knows how long he'll be out, Jansen of course is out for the year, and Eli is out for at least a month. Football is a brutal game.

Not sure how old the news is but just saw the doctor's may feel he will walk again. Great news. Best wishes.

They are talking about it now on ESPN.

They did something right after the injury that sort of "cooled" the injury down. Then dropped his temp down to something like 92 degrees. Either way, they started lifting the meds, and he was able to move his limbs around with decent strength. With rehab, he could walk out the hospital. They are saying this with high confidence.

Great news.

Archived