Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Jacobs out 3-5 Weeks

dreamshatterer

That really sucks for the Giants. At least Ward showed something last night for Giants fans to be ok with Ward carrying the load.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80237899&template=without-video&confirm=true

Giants RB Jacobs out 3-5 weeks with sprained MCL

NFL.com Wire Reports

The NFL Network's Adam Schefter is reporting that Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has a sprained MCL and is expected to miss three to five weeks.

Jacobs suffered the injury in Sunday night's 45-35 loss to the Cowboys in Dallas. Before leaving the game, Jacobs had six carries for 26 yards.

Where was Droughns last night? I only saw him in the game a couple times. Wasn't he supposed to spell Jacobs this year?

They moved him to FB. I've never been a big fan of his as a RB anyway. As for Jacobs I have to say that I think this is pretty good news for Giant fans. The way his knee was pushed to the side and hyper-extended I thought for sure he would be gone for the year.

The Giants over the past three seasons have been upon the league leaders in injuries. Two of those seasons they lead the league in players on IR. This is no cooincidence and must be attributed to conditioning. Last night they had 4 injuries -- this will be Coughlin's last season, but I wouldn't mind him staying the Giants coach for eternity.

They moved him to FB. I've never been a big fan of his as a RB anyway. As for Jacobs I have to say that I think this is pretty good news for Giant fans. The way his knee was pushed to the side and hyper-extended I thought for sure he would be gone for the year.

It looked that way to me too. 3-5 weeks is sigh of relief for them.

']This injury thing is out of hand. There are rumors about Eli that his shoulder could be bad. This season is over. :doh: And who knows about Osi????? I HATE INJURIES!!!!

Now tell me I can't use injuries as an excuse!!! Even you guys have to admit that there is something with injuries and the Giants. THIS SUCKS!!!!!

Well, we had first hand knowledge along with you as to how injuries can decimate your team. 2 names said it all for us last season in regards to injuries: Wright and Rumph.

']This injury thing is out of hand. There are rumors about Eli that his shoulder could be bad. This season is over. :doh: And who knows about Osi????? I HATE INJURIES!!!!

Now tell me I can't use injuries as an excuse!!! Even you guys have to admit that there is something with injuries and the Giants. THIS SUCKS!!!!!

We weren't allowed to last year so no. You cannot blame injuries. Suck it up and be a man. It wasn't pretty but we got by. I'm sure you'll do the same. Look at us now. We are undefeated!!!!!!!!!!:silly:

Archived