Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Britney Spear's MTV Awards Comeback

War Paint

Yeah I was curious to see the performance. I wish I didn't. She was aweful at lip syncing, dancing and just was not digging the outfit...blah. From a female point-of-view, I'm not jealous, but she's DONE!

As far as Mtv, that's done too. I actually remember getting cable and watching Mtv for the vids when it first came out. Now, it's all hip hop this or that or games this and that. Not my style. My roommate watches it for all the reality games and stuff. That's why I stick to VH1 Classics especially on the weekends when they play the Metal Mania block.

As I've said in other posts, I'm a big fan of 80's music especially the hard rock and metal. I remember when Slash and Duff (ex Guns n Roses) came on stage at an Mtv awards show drunk and cursing and it got bleeped. Oh how I remember the days when Mtv was good. I guess I'm getting old cuz Mtv is crap now.:rant: Thanks for letting me vent.

Yeah I was curious to see the performance. I wish I didn't. She was aweful at lip syncing, dancing and just was not digging the outfit...blah. From a female point-of-view, I'm not jealous, but she's DONE!

As far as Mtv, that's done too. I actually remember getting cable and watching Mtv for the vids when it first came out. Now, it's all hip hop this or that or games this and that. Not my style. My roommate watches it for all the reality games and stuff. That's why I stick to VH1 Classics especially on the weekends when they play the Metal Mania block.

As I've said in other posts, I'm a big fan of 80's music especially the hard rock and metal. I remember when Slash and Duff (ex Guns n Roses) came on stage at an Mtv awards show drunk and cursing and it got bleeped. Oh how I remember the days when Mtv was good. I guess I'm getting old cuz Mtv is crap now.:rant: Thanks for letting me vent.

I don't get why they don't have a 'MTV Classic' channel with nothing but music videos as the original format had. I'd have it on constantly.

Guess you can't turn back the clock. Not even Britney :)

Jeezz MTV still has viewers?

I honestly haven't watched MTV in close to 15 years.....Guess I'm old.

It's been about 12 or 13 for me.... The only reason I watched it that long was for Beavis (I thought it was funny back in the day) but now I couldn't tell you what's on MTV.

VH1? Don't watch that, either. Is that still on the air? (checks TV lineup).....oh there it is....channel 68.

I don't get why they don't have a 'MTV Classic' channel with nothing but music videos as the original format had. I'd have it on constantly.

Guess you can't turn back the clock. Not even Britney :)

That's what MTV2 was supposed to be. Now that's become what MTV was in the 90's (cartoons, some videos sprinkled in, hip-hop mostly).

They have a VH1 classic but everytime I flip past that channel they always have some ancient concert footage of Brownsville Station or something.

Archived