Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagle Time!

D'KanSkinFan

We really have a chance to make a statement against Philly. Lito Sheppard is supposed to have an MRI, and looks like he will be out next week:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/09/09/eagles.sheppard.ap/

That meams the Eagles secondary is thin. If we can pound the ball early and force Considine and Dawkins first step to be towards the LOS, play action should click against a vulnerable secondary. And if the Eagles roll coverage to Santana, ARE could have another big game.

McNabb obviously is not 100% healthy. He will be forced to be a pocket passer, which anyone who watches knows isn't exactly his strongsuit. His timing is off right now, and they really don't have a great receiver. If Springs can man up Brown, Smoot/Carlos should be able to contain Curtis/Baskett.

I really think that if the Skins can control the TOP, they can walk outta Philly with the win.

We really have a chance to make a statement against Philly. Lito Sheppard is supposed to have an MRI, and looks like he will be out next week:

That meams the Eagles secondary is thin. If we can pound the ball early and force Considine and Dawkins first step to be towards the LOS, play action should click against a vulnerable secondary. And if the Eagles roll coverage to Santana, ARE could have another big game.

McNabb obviously is not 100% healthy. He will be forced to be a pocket passer, which anyone who watches knows isn't exactly his strongsuit. His timing is off right now, and they really don't have a great receiver. If Springs can man up Brown, Smoot/Carlos should be able to contain Curtis/Baskett.

I really think that if the Skins can control the TOP, they can walk outta Philly with the win.

That's what I saw yesterday and concluded; don't think we will have allot of issues with Cowsissies or G ants~ gonna be interesting watching to see what they come up with on Eli's Right arm. With the cowsissies and G ants, might have to watch for the "smack" slaps - they were "at" that all night. Also, Phillips has a different lineup on the "D" line, will be interesting to see GW adjust to that type of lineup. HTTR!

One thing about the GB-Philly game, we need to make sure we don't overlook GB ourselves now. I admittedly looked at that game as a potential cakewalk. Can't make that mistake now.

I don't think we should be too dismissive of the Giants or Cowboys either. They allowed much more than we did on defense obviously, but they scored a hell of a lot more than we did as well. Every game is going to be a fight this year.

Nice post!

This is a very winable game IMO if we play mistake free football.

The Eagles D is no where near as good as Miami's we should be able to run all over them.

Their offense is a little better than Miami's. If we can stop Westbrook on D then the Eagles are in trouble. Mistake free football on our part will be enough IMO>

i F-ing hate the eagles, soooo much. lets take this opportunity and just beat up on their ***** and make a statement. HAIL

I hear you, I hate those ****s to. One of my best friends is a die hard eagles fan, and we go at it everyday (even in the offseason) about the Skins and the Eagles. We should destroy them next Monday night. :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

This is a very winable game IMO if we play mistake free football.

The Eagles D is no where near as good as Miami's we should be able to run all over them.

Their offense is a little better than Miami's. If we can stop Westbrook on D then the Eagles are in trouble. Mistake free football on our part will be enough IMO>

I absolutely agree. There is no reason that we should lose to these bums, and I'm not sleeping on them, I just think our team is that much better then theirs.

I think the Eagles D as a whole is average. Thry are thin at LB, and now they look thin at CB. This will be a great chance for Campbell to prove what he can do.
They have a new LB core but the D played very well yesterday. Good d-line and with Dawkins, Brown and James back there I wouldn't take them too lightly just because of Considine. I'd also expect McNabb to play much better than he did yesterday.

I'm in Iggle country and was at a sports bar to see the games.

The Eagles game was on one big screen with the Skins game on the big screen right beside it.

The Packers FG to beat the Iggles and the Skins FG to beat the Fins were literally about 15 seconds apart.

It was one of the best feelings of my life. Watching those stinkin' Iggle fans, who had been so loud and obnoxious during the whole game, sulk and limp out of that bar as I yelled my ass off.

Truly one of the best days of my life......hahahahahahahaha

It was one of the best feelings of my life. Watching those stinkin' Iggle fans, who had been so loud and obnoxious during the whole game, sulk and limp out of that bar as I yelled my ass off.

Truly one of the best days of my life......hahahahahahahaha

Probably got the yuppie Iggles fans, their "true fans" wouldn't have walked off while you yelled without trying to pick a fight with you or acting stupid.

I live in philthy territory and i hate these $*** heads. theyve made me sick for years up here.

Their game is not rocket science. They will throw deep. they will screen pass to Westbroke alot and they WILL BLITZ!!!!

Our O line and JC better be on their toes.

If they do what i just said and we get urned by it again from these fools.... i'm submitting a resume for O and D coordinator.

ps - mcnabb is not healthy.. no way... no way you come back in months from an injury that usually takes 12-18. no way. Landry and Taylor and the D need to put pressure on him... he cant run anymore! OMG please let us win this game!!!!:eaglesuck

Archived