Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where was Cooley vs. Miami?

Wyndorf25

It seemed like he was only targeted once all game and that was when Campbell threw his first pick. I also noticed Cooley badly whiff some blocks. A very dissapointing day IMO for Capt. Chaos.

Insult to injury--Cooley is my TE in FF:thud:

Has anyone heard anything regarding his role in today's gameplan?

Seems to me when Jansen went down, they used Cooley more for blocking then recieving. I wouldn't worry about it TOO much, considering this same sort of thing happened last year, only for Cooley to explode late in the year. Hopefully it'll happen sooner, but I think it's safe to say Cooley will be involved more vs Philly.

It seemed like he was only targeted once all game and that was when Campbell threw his first pick. I also noticed Cooley badly whiff some blocks. A very dissapointing day IMO for Capt. Chaos.

We WON! Next week we might be praising Cooley. What's your point?

I like the fact he was subdued tonight....Perhaps we can use that to our advantage and he can fly under the radar.

Much like we do w/ Brandon Lloyd. It is almost as L2oyd doesn't exist. Sure he lolligagged his happy ass just in time off the field to prevent the 12 men on the field penalty.....but come later in the season - our opponents won't be expecting him. They won't have any film on him from last year....most of preseason....this year....

I love it. Very NSA - Delta Force. Friggin' Joe Gibbs is brilliant.

I had Cooley and Moss in my FF team this week..... Needless to say I'm praying I get some points in the Cinci Game tomorrow night......:doh:

I also had Suisham in as my kicker who had a GREAT day :applause:

plus, and this is just my opinion, but after Jason threw that first interception, he intentionally avoided the center of the field and went down the outside seams a lot...some of that was to great success...some not so much...

Personally, I think Jason was a little "gun shy" at times when Cooley and other receivers were "closer to open" in the middle seams...from my seats, which are down close to the field, Jason looked like he was holding the ball too long at times, and hesitating and looking....on the interception in the end zone he waited forever to throw that balll.....

i love him to death, but he seemed rattled some to throw...part of this was the INTs I am sure...some of this was we had a lot of dropped balls...

did you also notice we had like 0 throws to backs?

we didnt try hardly any screens (the one unsuccessful that campbell threw into the dirt)....i just thought those would have been good plays to get campbell's confidence back up...

but yes....whereas trent green threw a ton of 8 yard stop and sit down routes...we threw hardly any....no bubble screens, etc....our gameplan as a little wierd

Cooley made the one quick out catch in the 4th qtr I believe. I think he stayed "home" to help out the block some. Some got past him...don't know if he "whiffed" them or not...but I think Miami was ready for him and Moss like someone else said...it opened ARE to do some things..and now if Lloyd can get it together we can cruise.

Archived