Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give me some beatdown slogans for my car paintup tomorrow!!!! UPDATED W PICS!!!!!

portisizzle

The Dolphins have a lot of great beatdown slogans this year. Meet our new 270 Samoan monster fullback that they just showed on the pregame show .... Reagan Mauia. This guy is a BEAST. Your linebackers are about to get jacked up when he's in the game. Our sports radio guys LOVE this guy. He's the Juggernaut Biotch !!! :D

The Dolphins have a lot of great beatdown slogans this year. Meet our new 270 Samoan monster fullback that they just showed on the pregame show .... Reagan Mauia. This guy is a BEAST. Your linebackers are about to get jacked up when he's in the game. Our sports radio guys LOVE this guy. He's the Juggernaut Biotch !!! :D

I have a feeling you won't be back to this board ever again after today.

How are those beat down slogans working out for you????

:laugh: I can't believe you put F the Dolphins and show us your T**s.

The 70 chip looks great, though.

My wife did the windows for me. She was awesome about it. Plus it was funny asking her to put the cuss words on the car. She was like "you are NOT driving out of our development like that!!!!" :laugh:

You must be a real hillbilly? Why would you post profanity on your vehicle for kids to see? I've got kids and would point you at as an example of how adults should not behave. You can be a Redskins fan and have some fun at the expense of our opponents, but that's just not cool.

I'm embarrased for you. In the future, consider that other people may not find this humorous and please try to a bit more classy, mature and responsible than this.

I'm really not trying to insult you. I just want you to think about your behavior and how it affects the people around you. I'm trying hard to raise good kids that will become better adults. It's hard enough with everything that they are exposed to on television and radio. Fortunately I have some control over these things. Unfortunately I do not have any control over you. I would expect you to be able to control yourself in a way that is acceptable. Would you have decorated your vehicle this way if your mother were riding with you? Probably not.

You must be a real hillbilly? Why would you post profanity on your vehicle for kids to see? I've got kids and would point you at as an example of how adults should not behave. You can be a Redskins fan and have some fun at the expense of our opponents, but that's just not cool.

I'm embarrased for you. In the future, consider that other people may not find this humorous and please try to a bit more classy, mature and responsible than this.

I'm really not trying to insult you. I just want you to think about your behavior and how it affects the people around you. I'm trying hard to raise good kids that will become better adults. It's hard enough with everything that they are exposed to on television and radio. Fortunately I have some control over these things. Unfortunately I do not have any control over you. I would expect you to be able to control yourself in a way that is acceptable. Would you have decorated your vehicle this way if your mother were riding with you? Probably not.

dumbass read the thread.

My bad. I missed that your wife made you take it down. Glad to hear it.

No dumb dumb. I asked her to put it on her car for me as a joke for this website. Then I took it off before i left this morning.

Find another crusade. There is nothing here. I got a lot of positive response from the artwork my wife put on the truck.

No dumb dumb. I asked her to put it on her car for me as a joke for this website. Then I took it off before i left this morning.

Find another crusade. There is nothing here. I got a lot of positive response from the artwork my wife put on the truck.

Listen, I just said, "My bad". I didn't get it. Back off already. I apologize, I didn't read the whole thread. I'm just glad it was a joke. I'm especially glad your a model citizen. I'm not the only one who didn't get it. Quite a few other posters indicated that they couldn't believe you put "eff the Dolphins" on your truck. I wasn't the only one.

MY BAD ALREADY. :notworthy

Archived