Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In 24 hours from now...

Playmaker89

myelf and SkinsNoles21 will be arriving in Landover, MD. Waking up at 4:00 a.m. on a weekend is not my idea of fun, unless however you are getting up that early because you are making a trip to Fedex field for opening day (or any regular season or playoff game for that matter).

The early morning journey from Chesapeake, Va to Landover, Md will be filled with excitement and anticipation. Conversations voicing our hopes AND our concerns for the game will make the 4 to 5 hour drive seem much shorter.

After parking, we will quickly make our way over to the EXTREMESKINS tailgate where the excitment will only be greater. I mean, food & alcohol amongst thousands of fellow Skins fans on opening day... what could be better?

After the tailgate, we will make our way into Fedex field as our boys will take the field for the first time in 2007. As kickoff gets closer and closer the largest stadium in the NFL will get louder and louder. Seeing Portis, Campbell, Samuels, and Washington all take the field will be HUGE, especially after concerns of injuries for each of them at some point of the offseason and/or the preseason.

Hopefully we kickoff so we can set the tone on Defense (and show people that it will be back to the 2005 form that helped carry us to the playoffs). A 3 and out against the Miami offense will only get us more rowdy than before as we get the ball and watch our Franchise QB take the field. After our girst drive, hopefully it is a 7-0 Redskins and we never look back.

Here we go guys... 24 hours upon most of our arrivals, and about 27 hours until game time. Please let this be the year.

Is anyone else this pumped yet???

I am so excited about this year, that I couldn't sleep last night. I just keep thinking about what the Redskins have to do, in order to beat the Dolphins, and what this season is going to be like. I have really high hopes for this team this year. I think that we can do something very speacial, but like all teams that go deep into the season, we will need some luck to help us out, and I worry about that. This team has seemed to be one of the unluckiest teams in the league for sometime now.

I am so excited about this year, that I couldn't sleep last night. I just keep thinking about what the Redskins have to do, in order to beat the Dolphins, and what this season is going to be like. I have really high hopes for this team this year. I think that we can do something very speacial, but like all teams that go deep into the season, we will need some luck to help us out, and I worry about that. This team has seemed to be one of the unluckiest teams in the league for sometime now.

I'm usually the same way. I just hope we can pull off a win though (I think we will), but I just hate losing sleep, and then they lose. :silly:

I'm driving from Albany NY, getting off work at 3:30 and hitting the road with the wife. It's like a 6 hour drive so by the time we get to the hotel it should be around 10pm. Sleep, wake up and it's gameday, can't wait. What time should we get to the stadium and where is the best spot to hang out and tailgate ?

Hail !!

The early morning journey from Chesapeake, Va to Landover, Md will be filled with excitement and anticipation. Conversations voicing our hopes AND our concerns for the game will make the 4 to 5 hour drive seem much shorter.

After parking, we will quickly make our way over to the EXTREMESKINS tailgate where the excitment will only be greater. I mean, food & alcohol amongst thousands of fellow Skins fans on opening day... what could be better?

I'll be heading out tomorrow morning around 7-7:30. My buddy and I drive

up RT. 17 to Port Royal then take Rt. 301. We avoid the I-95 and 495 traffic

nightmare.

Archived