Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Springs was working with receivers on the Practice Cam

HailSkins81

Why does everything a Redskins player do have to be a thread? Why? And don't give me the ole, "It's not called Extreme Skins for nothing" line. Seriously, does anyone actually think it means anything? How many times did we see Bailey line up at WR?

Wait, wait, wait...I'll stop. How silly of me to not think that this is actually Al Saunders new secret weapon in the offense. :doh:

Why does everything a Redskins player do have to be a thread? Why? And don't give me the ole, "It's not called Extreme Skins for nothing" line. Seriously, does anyone actually think it means anything? How many times did we see Bailey line up at WR?

Wait, wait, wait...I'll stop. How silly of me to not think that this is actually Al Saunders new secret weapon in the offense. :doh:

why do you feel the need to criticize people for bringing up topics to socialize about? we are just having fun and are all just really excited. let us be man!!

:cheers:

why do you feel the need to criticize people for bringing up topics to socialize about? we are just having fun and are all just really excited. let us be man!!

:cheers:

I just hate seeing a topic about every little single thing. This season can't start fast enough. At least then it will be about the games.

It's not called extremeskins for nothing...

I just hate seeing a topic about every little single thing. This season can't start fast enough. At least then it will be about the games.

well

1. its your choice to come to this site and you know there will be topics like this if the season has not started

2. its your choice to click the threads and read whats inside

3. its your choice to reply and cry about them , but why even come to the site if you are just going to open threads you arent interested in and cry about them? ...hardly productive ..

well

1. its your choice to come to this site and you know there will be topics like this if the season has not started

2. its your choice to click the threads and read whats inside

3. its your choice to reply and cry about them , but why even come to the site if you are just going to open threads you arent interested in and cry about them? ...hardly productive ..

Holy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches Batman!

If you don't want to read threads not about the post-game, don't come until after the game.

I'm not being mean, but several people (myself included) ignore the boards DURING the game. Its just too annoying.

Archived