Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what I'd like to see Sunday

fansince62

No, obviously I wouldn't be upset if we got 100 sacks this season, but I want to see that DL step up and silence the critics. And also, I have so much confidence in our LB core and our secondary, I need to see that DL get some chemistry and put some pressure on not just Trent Green, but any QB we play this season.

Well, hopefully Carter plays like he did at the end of last season, and Wilson can provide a pass-rush spark in passing situations. However I think we're going to see a lot of what we saw in 2004 and 2005 - blitzes from anywhere and everywhere.

I would definatley love to see our boys come out and be that dominant, but it won't ruin my night if we win in a close game, as long as we get a W, period. The Dolphins are a team I definately feel we can beat up on, especially at home but we don't need to be "dominant" to be successful on Sunday. We need to punch them in the mouth early and play solid on all aspects of the game. If we do that, that should result in a convincing win. Can't wait til Sunday, should I start my 4 hour journey to FedEx field now??

What I'd like to see:

JC completing 60+ % of his passes. 2+ TD passes. 250+ passing yards.

B.Lloyd: 50+ yards receiving.

CP 4.5 + yards/carry, 90+ yards.

NO TURNOVERS BY THE OFFENSE.

Run defense: Under 80 yards rushing

Pass defense: Atleast one interception. No 30+ passes given up.

Pass rush: 3 sacks. One of which from Andre Carter.

Do it.

What does it matter where the sacks come from? If we get 100 sacks this season and not one from the DLine, would you be upset?

not in the least. as far as this game goes if ANY of our safeties blitz and get a clean shot at trent hes finished. if its Taylor or Landry he could be dead.

Archived