Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what I'd like to see Sunday

fansince62

I am throwing caution to the wind and thinking like somone who has bought a club seat at extortionist rates! I don't care about hard fought battles, intricate schemes, speed off the edge or any of that stuff.....I want the Skins:

- to demonstrate dominance over the Fins. send a notice, now, to the rest of the league and the mediots that this team is for real and not a week to week question mark

- to score a touchdown in each quarter with at least one of the them coming through a 50+ yard pass

- to surrender less than 80 yards rushing to the Fins

- to administer a physical mauling of the Fins defense

- to pressure for 3 sacks of Green...2 of which come from the d-line

- to remove all doubt about the outcome by half time

in short...a royal arse whipping! forget the seat of your pants stuff.

Same here.

I want us to kick the living piss out of them, kinda like we did to the 49'ers back in '05.

I want us to dominate in every aspect of the game. I want us to kick so much ass, that the whole league has to stand up and take notice.

We are talking about the Monday night game in Philly, right? ;)

Seriously....I agree with your entire post and hope we beat the hell out of the fish.....

I'd like to see a victory with no injuries. I'd like to see our o-line do a great job (especially Samuels and Kendall), Clinton have an above average day, a couple of TD passes from JC, and I'd like to see our D-line get in a couple of sacks on Trent Green, and our secondary make some great plays.

I agree... in other words.. WE NEED TO TAKE CARE OF OUR BUSINESS. Everything else will take care of itself.

What does it matter where the sacks come from? If we get 100 sacks this season and not one from the DLine, would you be upset?

ummm...yes. the intent, among other things, is to silence the critics. and the critics have focsued on the d-line ad pukeum.

this winsome thread is about dominance! across the board at all levels.

PAX SKINMANIA!!!!!

What does it matter where the sacks come from? If we get 100 sacks this season and not one from the DLine, would you be upset?

No, obviously I wouldn't be upset if we got 100 sacks this season, but I want to see that DL step up and silence the critics. And also, I have so much confidence in our LB core and our secondary, I need to see that DL get some chemistry and put some pressure on not just Trent Green, but any QB we play this season.

I am throwing caution to the wind and thinking like somone who has bought a club seat at extortionist rates! I don't care about hard fought battles, intricate schemes, speed off the edge or any of that stuff.....I want the Skins:

- to demonstrate dominance over the Fins. send a notice, now, to the rest of the league and the mediots that this team is for real and not a week to week question mark

- to score a touchdown in each quarter with at least one of the them coming through a 50+ yard pass

- to surrender less than 80 yards rushing to the Fins

- to administer a physical mauling of the Fins defense

- to pressure for 3 sacks of Green...2 of which come from the d-line

- to remove all doubt about the outcome by half time

in short...a royal arse whipping! forget the seat of your pants stuff.

If all that you wish occur, there will be thousands of Redskin fans celebrating like you've never seen. :)

Archived