Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CRAZY love from Yahoo Sports

SMOSS89

Since you guys are all so young, let me give you some advice. Don't pay any attention to the media. It is full of haters and homers. Media outlets and Sportcasters are selected for their "on air" presence or writing skills first. They are scattered and fickle. They can turn their scorn to praise so smoothly to cover their ass you may not even notice.

The key is ACCOUNTABILITY. The media is not accountable. Vegas is. They not only have to pick a winner to stay afloat, they must say by how much. They have teams of the best NFL handicappers in the world. Check Nevada for the most reliable information. The media clowns are only for our amusement.

Since you guys are all so young, let me give you some advice. Don't pay any attention to the media. It is full of haters and homers. Media outlets and Sportcasters are selected for their "on air" presence or writing skills first. They are scattered and fickle. They can turn their scorn to praise so smoothly to cover their ass you may not even notice.

The key is ACCOUNTABILITY. The media is not accountable. Vegas is. They not only have to pick a winner to stay afloat, they must say by how much. They have teams of the best NFL handicappers in the world. Check Nevada for the most reliable information. The media clowns are only for our amusement.

extremely interesting post. I have found the spreads before, but would have no real idea where to go to see listing of projections and stuff. Got any suggestions?

One of the fantasy leagues I play in is at Heysportsfans.com I play in it along w/ other leagues b/c it is different from others. Each week you choose 3 Qb each from a group of 9. The first group is generally the 9 best QB's, in the 2nd group next 9 etc. So I expected to see JC in the third group, if he was there at all, and by my surprise he is ranked in the 1st group! Meaning they look at him as a top 9 QB in the league alongside names like Manning and Palmer. I couldn't believe it. Usually these rankings are pretty accurate as to how they group the players. Talk about respect! I hope JC belongs w/ those other names by the end of the year.

Archived