Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Park Near Stadium For $25

Mark The Homer

Man, there are so many people on here begging for passes. Fortunately this is a fan site and I can direct you to parking in other places off stadium property without breaking any rules.

If you'd like to park relatively close to the stadium and you don't have a pass, read this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209347

Hail To The Redskins!

Thanks Mark! I always read your threads about buying and selling. I've been following your tips and hints about getting parking passes for a decent price - still no luck in finding a green! But you're right - I've seen some listed here and there for a good price. It's a matter of checking constantly and being ready to purchase asap. I'll keep trying! :)

Thanks for helping your Skins brethen! :D

Yeah thanks from me too Mark. I parked for the first time in this lot for the ravens preseason game and it was awesome! I will never park anywhere else, ever! better than any color lot ive been in. Itwas nice to sit and laugh at the people in the orange lot sit in traffic to get out. Thanks so much and the price cant be beat! I owe ya one.

So where exactly is this lot? I followed the link but there seemed to be some inconsistency between Mark and SteelNeil's directions. Or are there two separate lots? Thanks for the clarification. Also, I read the you can get out of there pretty quick, but can you tailgate after the game should you choose to do so?

So where exactly is this lot? I followed the link but there seemed to be some inconsistency between Mark and SteelNeil's directions. Or are there two separate lots? Thanks for the clarification. Also, I read the you can get out of there pretty quick, but can you tailgate after the game should you choose to do so?

You get off the beltway on 202, pass the stadium and make a left at the bottom of the hill. There should be flag waivers.

The lot is on the corner of Brightseat and Redskins Rd. But you can't access it from there. So follow the instructions above. He means, after you get off the beltway and you're headed west on 202, don't make your first left. Make your 2nd left. Then turn left again on an unmarked unimproved road and follow your nose to the grassy lot.

Edit: Directions to the Off-Site lot - see map in post below -

1 - Take Beltway Exit 17 B. This will put you on Landover Rd, Rt 202, westbound.

2 - Go through the first traffic light and then make your next left onto Barlowe Rd.

3 - Turn left into an unnamed gravel road into the lot. There may be flag guys waving you in. It's been $25 cash through 2008. RVs are welcome, although they may pay more.

The lot includes hot tailgating and portajohns are available. It opens at least six hours before kickoff, maybe earlier. The stadium is visible from the lot. The walk to the stadium is a little less than a mile.

So when you walk from there do you have to cross any major roads or highways?

You cross Sheriff rd, which is 2x2 lanes (I think). There are crossing guard officers.

Just look at msol's map. Look how close it is to the FedEx lot. There is some elevation at the bottom of the lot, so you can either trundle down a grassy hill (Not if you're drinking!) or walk back up to where the gate is off of Brightseat rd.

People pay so damn much for parking (especially for resale passes), so I LOVE to pump this place up to Skins fans.

Hi Candace,

I didn't create the thread, I just provided the link.

You're welcome. :)

My first game too Rid-x field(rid me of my money)

Loved every minute of the rape! :laugh:

Just wanted everyone too know that this parking

area should be called A51 also. Read As kept a secret.

What i did

Got there early #1

Parked on the hill looking right towards fed-x field

(take left after paying, go till you see Fed-x, Point

car right at it)

Then walked down hill, into the woods, over the spring

across the road, and into the holy land!

(as holy as a football stadium can be anyhoo)

Easy walk, i let the stadium clear out in front of me.

Walked too car, we got on 495 in under 45 mins...

Great lot. Thanks for the suggestion! Ill never

look for a pass.

Does anyone know whether or not you can park an RV there? I stopped and asked the non-english speaking attendant and he told me "no". When I left the game, I saw a couple of RVs in the lot. I don't want to get there and have to turn around and find another location. Anyone know for sure or have a contact number so I can ask someone in authority?

Thanks

For those who were there Sunday, did it fill up to the point they were turning people away? If so, when? Just curious. Thanks

I really think you would have too arrive very late, not too get a spot.

I cant say 100%, but i would guess everyone got a spot.

But i got there @ 8:30 :laugh:

Does anyone know whether or not you can park an RV there? I stopped and asked the non-english speaking attendant and he told me "no". When I left the game, I saw a couple of RVs in the lot. I don't want to get there and have to turn around and find another location. Anyone know for sure or have a contact number so I can ask someone in authority?

Thanks

RVs can park there, but you have to get there early. I parked next to three, 2 of the HUGE ones and one gooseneck.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived