Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the 'Skins Still Sleepers?

brooksflow

In the eyes of the public, i.e. other teams' fans and more mainstream commentators, we are "sleepers" or even ignorable. However, we have not gone underestimated by a few books/touts, certain prognosticators, guys with trending data, and as Schoolmaster mentions, other coaches and players. I'd personally categorize our 'Skins as "sleepers" by the mainstream definition, but I love the fact that there's stuff from books/touts, stats folks, and other sources who acknowledge that the Redskins have incredible potential. Here's to our team living up to and exceeding that potential!

Every year I think were superbowl bound and am always let down... That said I am still very sceptable about our chances this year as long as we stay healthy on the lines BOTH of them, and a second reciever can step up and show they deserve to be on the team, we should do well... I love the play of our D in the preseason and just hope we can duplicate the first few offensive drives of last weeks game alot.

Yes we're sleepers and for good reason beacuse of our play last year.

Never will I ever rush another week by like I've wished this one...

Let's go SKINS!:cheers:

Irregardless,

This is something that I had noticed too the last couple of days.

I was actually thinking that maybe some of these writers actually got to see some actual tape from the preseason. My theory anyways.

Irregardless is not a word (double negative), please dont use it again :doh:

Archived